Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I A Chocoholic?

Jessie, that Chuao is awesome and well worth the money. [/QUOTE]

Thanks, Lizzi. I don't feel quite so guilty about it now. As a friend said, it's my only vice (well ...) and in financial terms it's equivalent to one of two pints of lager a week which doesn't sound so bad.

It was interesting to read on your other thread about your instant reaction to the lower % chocolate. I hope I get to that stage soon but I'm darn well going to finish my 70% bars first!

I would say defo. But does it really matter? Cos to have one vice!! Mines coffee, decaff or not.

Thanks guys. I can't deny that I love the stuff!
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie 888 View Post
    Jessie, that Chuao is awesome and well worth the money.
    Thanks, Lizzi. I don't feel quite so guilty about it now. As a friend said, it's my only vice (well ...) and in financial terms it's equivalent to one of two pints of lager a week which doesn't sound so bad.

It was interesting to read on your other thread about your instant reaction to the lower % chocolate. I hope I get to that stage soon but I'm darn well going to finish my 70% bars first![/QUOTE]

If you want the best Chuao, go to The Chocolate Trading company and order the Amedei Chuao. It's by far the best in the world!
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman