Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone redoing/starting phase 1 in the next day or so?

Default Anyone redoing/starting phase 1 in the next day or so?

Hi, I'm back for another phase 1 stint. I need to detoxify after poisoning myself with rubbish again this weekend. I'll weigh tomorrow (Monday 7th) to check the damage, then commit to another 5 days. Just wondering if anyone wants to join me? hopefully we can help each other through it!

Jen x

I started mine today but will happily start again tomorrow if you want for 5 days
    Teresa x

I have been a bit off for a few days, I am having my tooth out on Tuesday so I plan to start another phase1 Weds, I have realised I can't have milk in phase 2 so back to phase 1 again then not introducing dairy.

Good luck for Mon & Tues see you Weds x

I'd like to try Phase 1 again. I have put back all the weight I lost in Phase 1 and it's all been down to feeling miserable and eating to make myself feel better.
    I'm going to the supermarket in the morning (monday) to make sure I have all the right things in the house. I'm also going to try to write a meal plan for the five days so I can focus better oon what I CAN eat rather than what I can't.

We can do this!!!!!! I like the idea of the meal plans, I think the structure would help me. Batoutofhell92, I'm a real emotional eater too. My best tip (and obviously I don't always follow this) is to have faith that any craving you have WILL pass - its all to easy to think "well, I can't spend the next hour/whole day feeling this bad so i'll have to give in to it", when actually if you just ride it out, the feeling of urgency to have the thing you crave does disappear.

Caz, I think I might have a problem with milk too, and I know that wheat is a big no for me, but possibly grains generally. I do like carb meals though so I might have jacket potatoes in phase 2, and maybe some berries too. Good luck for your tooth extraction. I have my second root canal treatment this week too. I find that the anesthetic (*sp) makes me really emotional so its lucky it takes away my appetitetoo!

Theresa, how come you've gone back to phase 1 again?

Jen

I have gone back to phase 1 again because on holiday last week I ate a bit of crap but feel I needed the junk so want to re-do phase 1 I think doing this every couple of month is a good idea to keep me in check,plus my diet is pretty much 1.5 any way.
    Teresa x

Supermember 2010-14 hattie the cattie's Avatar

I might redo as well, I've not lost any weight for months now (apart from what I've put back on after holidays) so I might do one last Phase 1 & if I don't lose anything I'll declare Phase 3.

It's not a massive change for me, just taking out cheese, the odd bit of cream & berries.

Good luck everyone, I'll be starting tomorrow, off out for lunch today.
    See my Visitor Messages for more about me & My Album for photos

Was going to say HTC you don't look far away from your natural weight but it would be great to have an expert along with us.
    I enjoy phase 1 it makes me feel like I'm really towing the line rather than adding 85% and still losing,even though I still lose I worry about getting the carb monster back,maybe I shouldn't but I do.
    Some would say as long as I'm losing what's the Problem but with allot of weight to lose I need to keep focused.
    I feel like I've put weight on around my middle yet not on the scales very weird.
    Lost 1lb since yesterday so looking forward to Friday
    Good luck guys xx

Supermember 2010-14 hattie the cattie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrygirl73 View Post
    Was going to say HTC you don't look far away from your natural weight but it would be great to have an expert along with us.
    That's very kind but you can't see the big fat a**e in my profile pic ! I've never been much smaller than I am now (& I've been much bigger) so it may well be.
    See my Visitor Messages for more about me & My Album for photos

I think it depends on how good your feeling and how happy you are in yourself.
    I only want to get down to a size 14 no lower I looked my best at that size at a size 10 I looked hurrendously skinny and thought I looked fat!! My body image was best at 14 so imnot going with the scales either.
    If I was I'd have 5 or 6 stone to lose at a size 10 I was still heavy.
    Can't work it out.