Thread: So, back after my 2 week hols....and 🏊

Forum Member

Default So, back after my 2 week hols....and 🏊

Hi all,
    Well I can say that Antigua has some beaches straight from paradise ☀
    But hols being hols can be a tough experience when you're on a diet (1st time I've been on a diet whilst on holiday)
    We were lucky as we had some scales in our en suite, and at my lowest weigh in (end of 1st week) I weighed 16st 2lbs (weighed 16st 7lbs when I went on hols) so wow I was ecstatic!
    BUT, I know I let myself go a bit more on the second week, and I came home weighing 17st 1lb
    I know from experience that no two scales give the same reading so I figured the scales on holiday were giving me a flattering reading shall we say, but at least I could check what was going on day to day.
    I have just weighed myself this morning, and I'm .... 16st 10lbs, so looking forward to my end of week weigh in on Saturday.
    So it just goes to show what a good diet THD is, I knew on the second week that I was a bit more relaxed regarding my food and drink intake, but hey I was on holiday, and started to enjoy strawberry dachary's & piņa colada's a bit too often!
    So, next week I'm officially going on to P2, as I feel I've been dabbling on P2 for a while, and I'm confident that the weight will continue to come off.
    Also I don't think that I have any intolerances towards any foods, is this normal??

Supermember 2010-14 hattie the cattie's Avatar

Welcome back, I'm sure the rest of the holiday will come off as quickly as it went on now you're back to normal.
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time.
    See my Visitor Messages for more about me & My Album for photos

[QUOTE=Gazzad;171240]Hi all,
    Well I can say that Antigua has some beaches straight from paradise ☀
    But hols being hols can be a tough experience when you're on a diet (1st time I've been on a diet whilst on holiday)
    We were lucky as we had some scales in our en suite, and at my lowest weigh in (end of 1st week) I weighed 16st 2lbs (weighed 16st 7lbs when I went on hols) so wow I was ecstatic!
    BUT, I know I let myself go a bit more on the second week, and I came home weighing 17st 1lb
    I know from experience that no two scales give the same reading so I figured the scales on holiday were giving me a flattering reading shall we say, but at least I could check what was going on day to day.
    I have just weighed myself this morning, and I'm .... 16st 10lbs, so looking forward to my end of week weigh in on Saturday.
    So it just goes to show what a good diet THD is, I knew on the second week that I was a bit more relaxed regarding my food and drink intake, but hey I was on holiday, and started to enjoy strawberry dachary's & piņa colada's a bit too often!
    So, next week I'm officially going on to P2, as I feel I've been dabbling on P2 for a while, and I'm confident that the weight will continue to come off.
    Also I don't think that I have any intolerances towards any foods, is this normal??[/QUOTE]

Lose weight while you holiday! I like it!

Thats the way to do it. Get straight back on the wagon and carry on downwards. Glad you had a great holiday.

Antigua does have some beautiful beaches. Lovely sea.

Although Gazzad don't think of THD as a diet think of it as a lifeplan.

Forum Member

[QUOTE=PixieW;171363]Antigua does have some beautiful beaches. Lovely sea.

Although Gazzad don't think of THD as a diet think of it as a lifeplan.[/QUOTE]

Quite right!👍