Thread: I whooshed!

Default I whooshed!

I've been stuck around 9st 7lbs for a couple of weeks and although it was annoying I wasn't too surprised as I'd really upped the exercise with the good weather (lots of outdoor chores to do - I live on a small croft on the north coast of Scotland). This morning, 9st 5.5lbs It's only a small whoosh, but it's the lightest I've been for a good 10 years. 9st 4lbs is the lightest I've been since I was 21 and I reckon I'll be back there pretty soon I've now lost 1 stone and half a pound in 10 weeks.

Off to a wedding at the other end of the country a week today, but since the wedding breakfast is a hog roast, I reckon I can just eat loads of pork and salad and not have to cheat at all - I LOVE this plan!

Yes it sure is a good one! Well done. The closer you get to your ideal weight the harder it becomes. There comes a point when your body will call a halt though. So beware!

Well done on your whoosh and you weight loss so far, that's fab news. A hog roast is a harcombe dream...enjoy!
    Clare xx "When life gives you lemons, make salad dressing"

Particularly because you can eat all the crackling! Yum! Well done! Can't wait for my whoosh!!

Well done, really pleased for you xx

Well done! A woosh is a woosh, for me it can be a pound and I get so excited as I tend to stick easily. Its brilliant isn't it Congrats!

kathryn1971x
    Visitor

Well done, hog roast sounds fab x

very well done....enjoy the wedding and the delicious harcombe foods xx
    I WILL get to my goal weight !!!

Mmmmm hog roast!

The whoosh is still whooshing; 9st 4.5lbs this morning!

I may not be going to the wedding now, as we have a very ill dog (after an hour and a half at the emergency vet yesterday it's been diagnosed as liver disease ) and I'll probably be on nurse duty, but I may get some of our home-reared pork out of the freezer and have my own mini hog roast instead.