Thread: fat meals for vagetarian

Default fat meals for vagetarian

can anybody suggest fat meals for vagetarian please, dont eat eggs ,chicken or fish in phase 2

Hiya

That pretty much leaves you with cheese I'm afraid!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

http://www.theharcombedietclub.com/forum/showthread.php?8256-Baked-Camembert

or

http://www.theharcombedietclub.com/forum/entry.php?26-Grilled-Goats-Cheese-Salad

For a couple of cheesey ideas!

(Copy and paste the links)

It's only animal products that make a fat meal so as a vegetarian you are only left with carb meals. Veg or salad on it's own is a fat meal but to get enough fat to help weight loss you may need to use some HF dressings.
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Aquarius
    Visitor

have a look at this thread and ignore the ones you can't eat. BTW veggies don't eat fish anyway

http://www.theharcombedietclub.com/forum/showthread.php?8272-I-think-I-may-be-giving-up...&p=99526#post99526

not sure why that link didn't work
    Last edited by Aquarius; 5th June 2012 at 11:22 PM.

You can also get more good fats by using nuts,seeds,avocado,coconut oil,and of course olive oil. The nuts and seeds are mixing,but they are so nutritious.
    Zoe was a vegetarian when she first devised THD,so it can be done. Do you eat dairy? That will also give you some good sources of fat-including full fat yogurt.
    All the above can be combined with tofu,brown rice or Quorn to make complete meals.
    Dear Stomach,you are bored,not hungry. So shut up.

Hi there,

I'm veggie too, although have always eaten eggs. Its certainly not as easy, but it can be done.

Huge Salad with lots of different cheeses, then add dressing made of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard
    Slice a pepper in half, add goats cheese, olive oil, seasoning (thyme, herbs de provence etc) then grill. Yummy!!!
    Cauliflower cheese is a good one. (make sauce with melted soft cheese, philadelpia type, then add milk and grated cheese to thicken)
    Veggies, Tomato sauce (I use onions, garlic, 1 tin toms, cream), parmesan on top then bake

Will get thinking and post any more!

Good luck

Liz

A lot of the nuts and seeds are mixing.
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

And can be over eaten so you will put on weight rather than lose. Worse than having a fatty lamb meal with potatoes.
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman