Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big weight loss

Default Big weight loss

HOw many people on this forum have lost 5 stone or more and how long did it take on the Harcombe plan?

I lost about four and a half stone and it took about 10 months - which I thought was great.

I've been on THD since Sept' 2010 and lost almost 7 stone. Still got about 3 stone to go and still losing albeit slower than in the beginning.

It took me just over a year to lose 3 stone. I know 3 people (not on the forums anymore) who lost 5 stone in between 8 months to 18 months. It's a wide range of times I know, but speed of weight loss depends on a variety of factors. We are all different.

I think Josie's lost 6 stone so far & she's been here just over a year I think.

I have lost 6 stone in 6 months but have now slowed down to a pound a week, so I won't lose a stone this month, but hat gives me chance to tone up now.

Hi Riding, I've been on THD for just over a year and have lost over six stone. Still got a few more to go....but enjoy this way of eating so much.

I lost 4 stone in 6 months but I have been messing about for the last 6 losing and gaining the same 6lbs! it's not the diets fault it's totally mine, I have been taking the scenic route! but I am planning on buckling down when I get back from Devon next weekend x

Hi cazbah, I have also lost 1/2 stone, put it back on and now lost it again - not always easy to stick to it is it especially with the jubilee and holidays!

And Readine lost about 7stone I think in about a year?