Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Overeat?

Default Why Do You Overeat?

I heard about THD on Monday from a woman at work and ordered 'Why Do You Overeat' after doing some research on Zoe and the diet in general. Tonight I came to bed early to start reading it and I have been in tears for the last hour! I consider myself to be a confident, vivacious and intelligent woman but since I hit puberty I have been having a constant battle with myself, hating myself, at points hurting myself and finally, FINALLY, I realise that I am not alone. I am not stupid or weak or greedy or disgusting. I am so excited to start my new life. Thank you Zoe : )

Forum Guest

Hi. I too had the lightbulb moment when introduced to this diet. Its an eyeopener and enjoyeable to
    Good luck
    Chris

angie12345
    Visitor

Yes the book is such a great read! I agreed with everything she said, and was so happy to finally know that I am not alone as well and that there is a solution!

Runtara
    Visitor

Hope you can finally bury those demons, and find peace!
    Jo

Welcome to the forums!

You are definitely not alone!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I cried reading the books too - it felt like it had been written about me! Good luck, use the forum for support, it's fab.

Welcome to the forums!!

Welcome! I felt vindicated when first reading the book. All the things I believed about intolerances and candida which doctors dismissed, as I'm suffering with sinus issues, IBS and constant itching. After 2 weeks of the diet, all my illnesses went. It was a miracle.

You're in a good place now!
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Welcome to the Harcombefamily.

So pleased for you that you have found THD.

Ruthie

Welcome to the forums!
    It's a fantastic book! I am close to finidhing it and I love every single page I read I feel like I am reading many things for the first time!