Thread: A small mistake can make a big difference!

Default A small mistake can make a big difference!

Morning all

I have posted on my blog this morning but thought I should post on here too.
    Unfortunately this week I have not lost weight ( on day 32 now) and it appears that its because I have been using Carnation milk in my decaf tea & coffee thinking it was just whole milk when in fact it contains sugar!

So lesson learned and carnation milk out I am hoping next weeks will be different.

Not too sure if I should also perhaps cut out cream in my hot drinks as this is the only regular addition that I have introduced? I am not showing any side affects from it but its making me think that it may also be contributing to the weight stall?

Well have a great week all

Jeanne

Aquarius
    Visitor

This is a real learning experience Jeanne and you will carry on learning by your mistakes for a while yet!

Cream in drinks is ok with a fat meal, but not really in between.

oooo ... yes, the drip feeding of sugar will be enough to stop weight loss. Just be thankful you've found out now and can put that right. As Sharon says, this whole journey is a real learning curve, even after 3 and a half years I am still learning - but for me it is more about health than weight now.

Thanks ladies, I have to say I do have a couple of decaf teas in between meals that had cream in so I will stop that too.
    That is why I love this forum, other peoples knowledge is priceless, so thanks again have a lovely Sunday x

Aquarius
    Visitor

I can't imagine tea with cream! The very thought makes me shudder (as does using Carnation in coffee!!)

kathryn1971x
    Visitor

[QUOTE=Aquarius;235977]I can't imagine tea with cream! The very thought makes me shudder (as does using Carnation in coffee!!)[/QUOTE]
    Me too x
    Last edited by kathryn1971x; 3rd February 2013 at 04:00 PM.

Aquarius
    Visitor

Jeanne - just a note for future posts. If you post in Have a Natter rather than General Discussions quotes and links will work properly. GD is for non-paying members and is moderated. Time to move in with the rest of us now x

[QUOTE=Aquarius;235998]Jeanne - just a note for future posts. If you post in Have a Natter rather than General Discussions quotes and links will work properly. GD is for non-paying members and is moderated. Time to move in with the rest of us now x[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks for the reminder.. I will get the hang of this forum lark at some point!!..
    Thanks ladies