Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phase 1

and i thought the idea was to try these things to see if it affects you? whats the difference between trying them now or later on?

Generally you try something, realise you can't have it then ditch it for good. I had to wait longer to re-introduce fruit because it gave me cravings, as I must have still been suffering from candida. Hanging out for a couple of weeks helped me to clear the candida up for good.
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

so after you cleared up ur candida did you then have fruit?

since having my t i now have a really hot and bubbly belly - all i had was beef carrots peas and swede and obviously gravy so somethings flared up im guessing the gravy

Peas are really high carb and starchy and gravy with nasties in (particularly wheat) is no good!
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Aye - could be any of that lot!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Really? i thought veg was good - now i havent got a clue.............

Veg is good - but peas are legumes not veg and probably best avoided if you're hypo...

Have you read the sticky in the phase 2 forum? It's got some great advice on getting going with phase 2. If you have set off cravings again though I would return to phase 1 for a few more days until you feel properly in control again, then try phase 2 again.

Link to Phase 2 sticky:
    http://www.theharcombedietclub.com/forum/showthread.php?7887-Some-Phase-2-advice

just read the sticky thx - i think i need to go back to phase 1 and then introduce things one at a time. I had no idea peas were legumes and even what a legume is. Where is a goodplace to find out this stuff, like whats starchy and what is starch and is it bad? Im now thinking that the suede might have done we cos when ive had that pre thd it used to give me a bit of grief but peas never have.