Thread: I need strength

Lilpalf
    Visitor

Default I need strength

Just done phase 1 twice and started phase 2 today and I am feeling so low. I'm not enjoying food at all and skipped lunch today because I'd rather not eat than face meat and veg again. I was looking forward to feeling good and clear headed and feeling great about my diet but it just hasn't happened and finding it hard to justify working hard at it. I have been ill so some of it is probably down to that.

I need some motivation before I go and eat the biscuits

Check out this blog of mine:

http://www.theharcombedietclub.com/forum/entry.php?1823-Are-you-a-sugar-addict

(you will need to copy and paste the address as links don't work on the open forum).
    It might offer some insight into what you are feeling, and at least make you feel like you are not the first to struggle with the change of diet, and you certainly won't be the last. X

Lirds blog will really help. It coudl be that a) you are still poorly so that won't help, but it could also be that you haven't got on top of your conditions yet - once you come out of the other side of that, you will feel a whole lot better.
    Embraced THD - got a way to go yet, but loving it!

Aquarius
    Visitor

Maybe it would be best to stay on Phase 1 until you feel better. No point introducing food if the three conditions haven't been knocked on the head.

Hope you feel better soon - it is amazing when you wake up one morning feeling clear headed and vital.

That's a good blog Lird.

I've had ME for more than 30 years, and I have to say, because of that I haven't had the health benefits that others have spoken about. But it's such a joy to be free of sugar cravings, that even if I wasn't losing weight, I would be happy to stay with this way of eating.

Let's hope you get over your illness soon, and so start to feel some health benefits. I'm sure it'll be worth it for you in the long run.

Lilpalf
    Visitor

Thank you all. Feeling a bit more positive today, will take a look at the Blogger, thank you