Thread: Phase 1 day 3

Default Phase 1 day 3

And feel like I could eat a scabby dog !!

Had 50 g of oats ( soaked in water) with Greek fat free yog

For lunch I had chicken jalfrezi over grated courgette cooked in butter
    Then about 10 olives and like the caterpillar I am still hungry

Not sure if part of it is in my head as Tuesdays are usually the day I bake / fall off the wagon

Going to try some herbal tea but if that doesn't work I will be having my tea as a mid afternoon snack

Get some meaty snacks would be my answer - I nibble on ham or open a tin of fish. Take some cooked chicken legs in with you perhaps?

day 3 and 4 are always the worst for me (I'm currently on day 2 of a p1 redo! standby tomorrow...), ify ou need to eat them have a healthy fat snack, so you can make it through the day and don't feel tempted to cheat. Tell yourself today is now NOT the day you fall off the wagon, that can be tomorrow (and then tell yourself the same tomorrow!).

You can do it - you are halfway there, keep it up!

Thank you both I managed until my planned early tea but it wasn't enough ( egg mayo and crudités and olives. So then had 2 large poached eggs . Now feel a bit overfull lol one egg would have been enough but all lessons learned . Always bring one extra thing to work just in case :-)

Hope to go to Bmf running club tonight ( if I finish work in time ) and will have a fat yogurt after workout :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tess47 View Post
    Hope to go to Bmf running club tonight ( if I finish work in time ) and will have a fat yogurt after workout :-)
    Show off It is cold and wet in North London and I am going to luxuriate in eating my dinner and hug a cup of herbal tea! Have a good session and remember to arm yourself with more grub tomorrow.

Boss came home too late so no Bmf ( I work as a nanny ) wasn't too annoyed as feeling tired and grumpy and it was pouring with rain. I had a snack of ham and chicken with mayo and olives and a sml tub of nly . I am still hungry but think it is more wanting sugar/ carbs then actually being properly hungry .

How was your day ?

Ghent, Belgium (born USA - UK nationalilty through marriage)

Day 2 of phase 1 redo for me. Had brown rice with tomato/onion sauce for dinner. It has been a long time since I have had a carb THD meal as I tend to only eat fat meals. I usually find days 3 and 4 the hardest but as I am attempting a 21 day phase one, I still have plenty in front of me!