Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 Day Blitz - What's it all about?

Default 30 Day Blitz - What's it all about?

This program is all about a 30 day focus on eating naturally and moving naturally for better health and weight loss and we're delighted to be providing it free to anyone who wants to learn more about these principles and to benefit from shared focus and support for a month.

We have some participants on Phase 1, some on Phase 2, some on Phase 3; some are Harcombe newbies, some are veterans; some are omnivores, some vegetarian and some near carnivores; some are dairy intolerant, some are wheat intolerant, some are grain sensitive; some work a full week, some are retired, some work shifts; some haven't exercised since school, some run marathons.

We're sure you'll appreciate therefore, that we cannot be so prescriptive as to satisfy everyone's different likes and needs. Hence you can follow one of the 7 day plans if they work for you, you can adapt the plans as the notes already advise, you can develop your own plan or you can work from the list of foods that YOU know YOU can eat- as we (Zoe, Andy & Olly) do - the flexi way.

If you're eating anything and it's working well for you - carry on! If you suspect some things have crept in that shouldn't - now would be a good time to blitz them.

We're aiming to give people a toolkit that they can use to develop better habits around eating and activity. We appreciate that everyone of us is very different to the next and we openly embrace our differences.

We really think that the added focus during July will help you develop some great new habits while dropping some not so good ones. The more you put into the program, the more you'll get out of it and we hope that you'll embrace some of the ideas and suggestions and share your learnings with others .

Very best wishes,
    ZoŽ, Andy & Olly
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

Wonders will never cease. My oh who has been doing the 5:2 diet (pretty unsuccessfully) is now joining me on the blitz from tomorrow. Although I'm happy, it does mean that I have to double-prep for him too!!! Grrrr

@Woolly. If he's tried the 5:2, he should find this a stroll. There are loads and loads of men taking part also so tell him he'll be fine.

Where do I find the program? I have subscribed and had an email bit no program as such

@Leyacakes you'll get an email a day for the next 30 days and you can download the workbook and meal plan here...

All change - he's now vacillating now between fasting and p1. FG sake! He drives me even more nuts than I am already. He'll make a decision tomorrow. Meanwhile I have cooked enough crustless quiche for a small army - ah well, worse case scenario - I have quiches all week!

Runtara
    Visitor

I've subscribed to it... but am happy enough eating the foods I eat, and at the weight I'm at. However, I've recommended it to a colleague at work - both for her and for her daughter; so thought if I was aware of the course I'd be able to support them better. Hope that's OK, Andy!

It sounds exactly what so many people need to get them on the right track.

@Runtara, That's more than fine, it's great. Thank you.
    We'd like as many people as possible to benefit from what we've put together. The more that benefit, the more worthwhile it would have been.

I think there's a great buzz around about it all - the extra motivation is fantastic and I think the email a day is a fantastic idea - especially for people who don't have a diet buddy

@Sue. Thank you! We hope you pick up some useful tips and information along the way.