Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 30 Day Blitz - What's it all about?

Quote Originally Posted by hsgsolution View Post
    I was stupid enough to sign up for this "Diet"- all you get is a website, some simple recipes which you can find anywahere on the net and some bla-bla....then you offer the 30 days blitz diet but as a club member you have to pay for that extra! My congratulations to this great con!!
    You get an awful lot more than a website for your membership! There's an enormous amount of scientific research behind THD and loads and loads of invaluable information that we wouldn't be able to get for ourselves. Come on - all this research and the forum have to be paid for somehow! I don't know of one diet club that doesn't offer "extras" that need to be paid for - and they're not half as cost-effective (or just plain effective, come to that) as THD!

Runtara
    Visitor

+1 to Sue's response.

It's not a con... Who knows, it could change your life!

i have subscribed t0 the 30 day blitz plan, confirmation received from pay pal i have not received any emails as yet? do i need to do anything to receive?
    thank you

Ghent, Belgium (born USA - UK nationalilty through marriage)

They normally start the next day - so wait until tomorrow. Good luck - I'm sending you virtual support.

I think you need to email when you want them to start - there should be instructions in the email you received - check your spam folder if you didn't get it.

rawkaren
    Visitor

Hi, I'm a newbie and signed up to the site and paid my subscription, but I'm struggling to find things, even the basic principles. I can't download the workbook and have had no emails. Do I have to buy the 30 day blitz as well?

Hiya,

Have a check in your Spam folder and see if there are any emails in there!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Elljak
    Visitor

Do you have to wait for a 30 day blitz to start or can you start itnwhen you want?

You just start it when you want. I signed up for the 30 day Blitz package. A workbook, one of Zoe's books and a daily email. Well worth it to kick start you.
    Last edited by roseymary; 6th December 2015 at 11:21 PM.