Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fruit - 30 day blitz

Default Fruit - 30 day blitz

Evening All

Day 1-7 gone reasonably well for me, definitely feeling more in control, and cravings definitely subsiding so hoping that this time I'll keep going to goal!

Quick question - the blitz plan hints that it mainly follows Phase 1, but on the shopping list is fruit.http://www.theharcombedietclub.com/f...s/confused.png

This time of year I love all of the summer fruits, melon, strawberries, cherries, pineapple, passionfruit etc, but am worried I shouldn't be having these on the blitz plan.

I'm really missing some of these lovely fruits, and I know they come under 'carb' meals rather than 'fat' meals.

What is everyone else doing? Is everyone abstaining from fruit for the Phase 1 of the blitz, or are we allowed fruit if we plan for it in the meals?

Just want to check as want to give myself best chance of success, but would be great if some of these fruits can be included in my plan for the month.

Sorry if this is a silly question!

Cheers

Stacey

Forum Guest

Please tell me where this shopping list is, I keep asking but nobody has told me yet! I have seen the "real foods" list but the shopping list seems to be bigger. Where is it???? All I have had fruitwise is a few berries.

There was a shopping list in one of the first few emails.

Fruit is in the list as different people will be doing different phases fruit can be added slowly in phase 2 for those people doing phase 2 .

I'm still having just berries. Had raspberries with muesli & strawberries and clotted dreams for dessert yesterday.

Ruthie

I am sticking to berries too , yummy strawberries with full fat Greek yoghurt yum

I'm sticking to berries, too - strawberries with either cream or Greek yoghurt for dessert.

Snap Tess! We posted at the same time.
    Last edited by Babs; 8th July 2013 at 04:53 PM.

Ghent, Belgium (born USA - UK nationalilty through marriage)

Only berries for me. Fruit contains a lot of fructose which could bring back cravings as it is so sweet. Definitely a carb meal but better to keep away if you're trying to lose weight. Ok if you are maintaining.

I'm still working my way slowly through a basket full of fruit that's in the house, because I just can't afford to throw out food... Plus strawberries, of course - it's the season! - and, ergh, a few nectarines that I couldn't resist buying... But I am determined to stop most of that now, as I suspect that this is what's stopping me loosing more weight! Well, I will eat the berries that are slowly ripening in my garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Janedcb View Post
    Please tell me where this shopping list is, I keep asking but nobody has told me yet! I have seen the "real foods" list but the shopping list seems to be bigger. Where is it???? All I have had fruitwise is a few berries.
    I just looked and the shopping list is in the workbook. So it would have been the same email that had the real food list. It also said your shopping list can include any of the food on the real food list . Hope that helps

Aquarius
    Visitor

I am having different fruits on top of oats for breakfast with NLY. Phase 2 for me