Thread: 2/10 for this weekend

Default 2/10 for this weekend

Fail 1) boasted that I don't need sun cream now I eat properly and promptly burnt to a crisp!

Fail 2) had 3 glasses of Pimms

Fail 3) bought soup for last nights tea but ended up having crusty bread dunked

Fail 4) ate half a punnet of cherries for my lunch today, gorgeous but not exactly phase 1

Fail 5) Too hot to walk dogs far and couldn't leave them in camper so walks we're very low key

Fail 6) managed to make myself attractive to horse flies= total 5 bites!

Drank lots of water and had a great HF break fast Saturday, have topped up the VitD and although Brean is my idea of hell on earth I enjoyed our weekend and as we stayed on the camp site I wasn't tainted by the fish chips, arcades, candy floss and doughnuts.

Fresh start of clean eating tomorrow, lots of BBQ and salads some Strawberrys and cream and smoothie breakfasts.

Remember iced coffee phase 2/3 ers make it night before with decaf espresso and double cream store in Tupperware container shake well and serve over ice .... yummy x

Hi Cazbah....my weekend wasn't as focussed as it should have been either....back on track today, this week etc...no going out planned (food wise) which should make it easier. Murray winning was my downfall!!...sort of worth it though! Ypou mention smoothie breakfast, my kind of dream is that phase 2? What do you do? I'm going to stick with week 1/P1 foods this week but if I'm good then maybe next week......

I knew my weekend would be complicated, and have consequently regained the 2lbs I had lost Cheats were cake and a glass of wine on Saturday - but lots of exercise - setting up the hall for the ball (moving chairs and tables etc), ringing (church bells), gardening and dancing. Absolutely shattered yesterday - more ringing, but that was only activity. Also, had two glasses of home made lemonade (contains some sugar, but I was mean), and a bowl of crisps (craved something salty - think it's the weather). And a banana muffin.

But back to normal this morning!

Hi Lou, here's to a focused week
    Yes it's a phase 2 breakfast, I purée frozen strawberries (or any berries) then put through a sieve to remove the pesky pips, then blend with a mixture of double cream and full fat NLY. If you are new to Harcombe you need to make sure you are tolerant to cream first. If you are excited by the prospect be careful this can be a sign of a craving x

Quote Originally Posted by cazbah View Post
    Fail 1) boasted that I don't need sun cream now I eat properly and promptly burnt to a crisp!

Fail 2) had 3 glasses of Pimms

Fail 3) bought soup for last nights tea but ended up having crusty bread dunked

Fail 4) ate half a punnet of cherries for my lunch today, gorgeous but not exactly phase 1

Fail 5) Too hot to walk dogs far and couldn't leave them in camper so walks we're very low key

Fail 6) managed to make myself attractive to horse flies= total 5 bites!

Drank lots of water and had a great HF break fast Saturday, have topped up the VitD and although Brean is my idea of hell on earth I enjoyed our weekend and as we stayed on the camp site I wasn't tainted by the fish chips, arcades, candy floss and doughnuts.

Fresh start of clean eating tomorrow, lots of BBQ and salads some Strawberrys and cream and smoothie breakfasts.

Remember iced coffee phase 2/3 ers make it night before with decaf espresso and double cream store in Tupperware container shake well and serve over ice .... yummy x
    ..I have been having black iced decaf so fine for phase 1, Just make it double strength as the ice dilutes it. Makes a lovely long drink. Yum.

Put that 2/10 behind you and have a good week, Caz.

Bea

Quote Originally Posted by cazbah View Post
    Hi Lou, here's to a focused week
    Yes it's a phase 2 breakfast, I purée frozen strawberries (or any berries) then put through a sieve to remove the pesky pips, then blend with a mixture of double cream and full fat NLY. If you are new to Harcombe you need to make sure you are tolerant to cream first. If you are excited by the prospect be careful this can be a sign of a craving x
    The iced coffee sounds gorgeous, Caz - I don't "do" breakfast very often but I could quite happily drink that.

My own take on a breakast smoothie is very similar to yours but I use frozen fruits of the forest, coconut cream and a splash of double cream - yummy

Mmmmm get my head sorted first then grab a smoothie be so much easier before work thanks ladies