Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Blitz - Post Mortem

Bit late (as ever) but my vitals are:

Lost 5"
    Lost 9lbs

Admittedly, this is because I'd been so rubbish the few weeks preceding the blitz that the weightloss seems really big. I still need to lose a stone, but hey, I'm 9lbs closer!!

Was going quite nicely until my holiday, but seem to have slipped somewhat Will try to repeat the blitz through August, when I have far fewer distractions!! Definitely felt MUCH fitter walking up steep hills in Cornwall, though!

My measurements pretty much stayed the same. Maybe down 0.5 inches around hips but depending on how snug you wrap the tape measure it's easy to be off by an inch. So I'd say no changes. Was expecting better results but I suppose doing 7/10 daily instead of 10/10 meant that's what will maintain my body size. I did lose about 1 kilo in 30 days...not much but am close to natural weight so I'll take it!

I had my first glass of post-Blitz red wine the night of August 1st. Made me feel quite nice! Just had the one.
    It is said that truth passes through 3 stages: First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, itís accepted as being self-evident.

AllyNG
    Visitor

Hi all,
    Well done to so many

I have lost 9.5lbs in weight. 1/2 an inch from my waist, stayed the same on my hips, lost 1 inch from my thigh, and 1/2 in from my bust.

My goals were to lose 10 or 11lbs so I nearly did that, and to see the 17 stone on the scales and not the 18 any longer. Well, my final weigh in was 17st 12.25lbs so I did it

Well done everyone who stuck with the blitz whether you lost anything or not!
    I lost 3lbs, have been stuck for a while so happy with that. Lost an 1" off my waist all other measurements the same. Had 3 planned cheats ( wine).

Best of all for me was discovering a passion for walking! Something I plan to keep up forever now.
    Thank you Zoe, Andy & Olly for getting me started

Bea

Forum Guest

I have continued blitzing and have finally lost that last 1lb and reached my blitz target of 10lb lost. Only another stone to go!
    Very happy bunny. I love this walking and have now bought walking boots for the bad weather. I'm a whole new me in just over 30 days.

Big thanks everyone.

Jane

Great result! You must be buzzing!
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Better late than never! I lost 5lbs during the blitz but the best thing for me were the daily e-mails, which I always looked forward to and were like a constant companion on the journey. Will look out for the August blitz thread to keep me going.

When is the next 30day blitz? I am new here and following my daughter's wedding on Sat I will be raring to go!