Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Year Blitz - Just signed up

I have signed up for the 30-day blitz too. I am starting today. Just been shopping and got lots of Phase 1 foods in. About to have bacon and eggs with OH. I did phase 1 back in August 2013 and loved the way I felt after it. I struggled though when I went back to work so my focus over the next few days will be to look over the forum and recipes to get ideas of things to take to work for lunches and snacks.

MicKel
    Visitor

Have signed up for 30 day blitz, I have started phase 1 today though as I felt thoroughly depressed yesterday after seeing photos of me at a party taken a couple of days ago. Also fed up with feeling sick and tired all the time. After listening to some podcasts I am finally taking my food addiction seriously - no food is worth feeling crap for. I am looking forward to receiving my box set and hope I never feel as crap as I did yesterday again.
    Good luck to all and Happy New Year.
    Michelle xx

Forum Guest

I also signed up after seeing a photograph if myself holding my grandson which showed arms the size of hams! Not good, struggled to fasten my jeans this morning so something has to go. Hopefully this is the kick start I need.

I too have just signed up. looking forward to shifting these lbs and feeling healthier.
    Am starting on 2nd January. "This is it" now or never..

Excellent decision, allie23 MicKel and Soodee

Its great seeing newcomers on the Forum - remember that you are amongst friends!
    "The great enemy of the truth isn't the lie - deliberate, contrived and dishonest - but the myth - persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought" - John F Kennedy

Welcome to the forum guys and good luck. Feel free to ask anything if you get stuck, we are a very friendly family xx
    Clare xx "When life gives you lemons, make salad dressing"

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla View Post
    I have also just ordered my set but couldn't see anywhere where to start my Blitz emails. I would like to start on 1 January!
    I so need this and I will probably do a daily thread on the forum like last time-it kept me motivated!
    I'm so glad you're going to do a daily thread again - thank you! It's a great way to stay motivated and to keep track of how we're all doing plus being able to support each other. I, for one, will be joining in, albeit I'm starting a day later than you.

Will there be a thread for a weekly weigh in? Or perhaps I should post my losses (she says hopefully) on my introduction thread

Jill4488
    Visitor

I've signed up to the blitz this evening and will start day 1 tomorrow even though I've got a black tie do tomorrow night. There's no time like the present and I prefer sparkling water to wine and I'm big enough not to bow to peer pressure.

I've been on phase 2/3 for the past few months but I've had an overwhelming lapse in the past 3 days and, considering that I managed to get through what it thought would have been the most challenging days without a hitch, I have shocked myself by my complete lack of control and addictive behaviour in such a short space of time.

The damage has been more emotional than physical but I knew which way to turn. Here's to a fantastic 30 days and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by pricer View Post
    Will there be a thread for a weekly weigh in? Or perhaps I should post my losses (she says hopefully) on my introduction thread
    Hi Pricer

There are already a few weigh in threads, there's been a Saturday weigh in thread for years and recently I think I've seen a Friday weigh in thread, possibly others too. Then there have been some daily weigh in threads (eg November daily weigh in ) - they seem to have lapsed over December! but I'm sure they'll be started again soon - or you can start your own and I'm sure lots of people will join in.

Sue