Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Blitz - Just signed up

Thanks to everyone who's signed up for a 30 Day Blitz. This is what should happen when you complete a purchase....
    1. You'll get an automated confirmation from Paypal
    2. You'll get an automated confirmation form the shop and this will have a long reference starting 201xxxxxxxx
    3. You'll get another welcome email, within 24 hrs of completing purchase, with some downloads and instructions on how to start your emails.
    4. If you ordered a Boxset, I'm currently managing to ship the next working day and they're going out first class post/airmail, so any orders placed after 9am saturday morning will be posted tomorrow morning.

@princesspentium. I dropped you an email confirming that I'd caught your order and that the xtra free book is included in the boxset that went out to you

If anyone has any questions or is not receiving any of the emails listed above, you can get me in this forum, the usual club admin email or the 30dayblitz email.

Thanks again

Andy
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

I have a couple of questions please.
    Is the 30 days all phase 1? The list of allowed foods is phase 1 stuff but the information guides mention phases 2 and 3.
    The allowance of porridge - does this have to be made with water? (I feel I already know the answer if dairy is not allowed ! )

I am in too - I really enjoyed the last one. I will post my stats on day one - I have not weighed for a while and was shocked by what I have done to myself again.

Happy New Year All

@Pricer. There is a phase1 element with a gradual introduction of other food options.
    The food lists are there to show you how big a range of foods you can eat as people have, in the past, commented that the diet is restrictive, which we disagree with as the bounty of real food is vast.
    No dairy during phase 1.

Thank you Andy for the prompt reply.

I have just tried to sign up but the 'pay now' button is greyed out and therefore not accepting the order..is it me ??

Ghent, Belgium (born USA - UK nationalilty through marriage)

Thanks Andy for the confirmation. I received my email in the early hours of the morning and now know how to designate my start date. Thanks for all your work setting this up, I need to cleanse my body now as I have been off track for a couple of months!

@annettedwyer. 'Pay Now' button is fine here, If you click on the greyed out bit, does it take you through to Paypal?

Runtara
    Visitor

Arghhh! A payment 'portal' that doesn't like apostrophes

If I'd known my surname would cause me this much grief over the years, then I would have thought twice about marrying OH!

If anyone else gets a 'SQL' sort of error, then strip out any apostrophes you might have, and resubmit!

LOL Runtara X