Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Year Blitz - Just signed up

Hi all - I'm in for a bit of blitzing in january.

Will probably do a 5 day phase 1 to get back into it & then strictish phase 2/3 (with some occasional red wine & dark choc) for the rest of the month as i'm not trying to lose weight at the moment.

Sorted now, it was me!!

Great to see that the Blitz is well subscribed.
    I am happy with my weight right now, but can certainly benefit from a few days of phase 1 detox again, with the team as moral support.

A huge thank you to Zoe and Andy for all their hard work!

All the best guys!
    "The great enemy of the truth isn't the lie - deliberate, contrived and dishonest - but the myth - persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought" - John F Kennedy

After doing so well at Thanksgiving and then Christmas, I truly transgressed tonight at OH's birthday party which I hosted at a lovely old Inn. They have their own grist mill and make all their own flour and baked goods and I ordered their carrot cake for the birthday cake and started the meal with toasted melba rounds (lots of those crunchy, crispy addictive things!) slathered with butter and a cottage cheese/garlic spread and finished with cake and frosting and all. This is a very slippery slope for me! I know myself. Bring on Jan 1st Blitz! Looks like some of us are starting on the 1st and others on the 2nd. I'd rather get the 5 day phase one over with sooner rather than later! Hope I don't allow too much junk into my body between now and then as a last hurrah. Writing this post will hopefully keep me honest.

I'll be posting my progress on Priscilla's thread once she starts Blitzing.
    It is said that truth passes through 3 stages: First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, itís accepted as being self-evident.

Hi Andy,
    I have purchased the members box set yesterday via paypal, but have not received any emails. Do I need to do anything else.

Hi Andy,

I sent an email to the club admin yesterday about not receiving any emails. I have now recieved the shop confirmation email - which was in my spam folder - but not the email with the downloads and dates bit. I have checked all my email folders but have nothing and it's been over 24 hours since I signed up.

Thanks

Clare xx
    Last edited by messy_fairy; 30th December 2013 at 08:42 AM.
    Clare xx "When life gives you lemons, make salad dressing"

Quote Originally Posted by Cherbearne View Post
    Hi Andy,
    I have purchased the members box set yesterday via paypal, but have not received any emails. Do I need to do anything else.
    Have you checked your spam folder? I found my confirmation email went in there. xx

I was just going to check my spam box and like magic I have just received the confirmation email. Let see if I get the other emails soon.

@Clare The confirmation email with links was sent to to a cedaxxxxx email address, which was your Paypal address. I've just checked and this is different to your registered club email so I've resent the email there for you. Should be with you soon.
    Andy
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

Thanks Andy, I've got it now. Didn't realise my paypal had a different email address, my husband set it up so I'm blaming him! xx