Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: New Year Blitz - Just signed up

Ghent, Belgium (born USA - UK nationalilty through marriage)

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I'm so glad you're going to do a daily thread again - thank you! It's a great way to stay motivated and to keep track of how we're all doing plus being able to support each other. I, for one, will be joining in, albeit I'm starting a day later than you.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Sue. Starting tomorrow as promised! I know I need to write it all down to help keep myself on course and to be accountable!

Forum Guest

I will probably be slated for saying this but why is a blitz needed surely the pure HD is enough - it just feels like a gimmick to me. This way of eating is long term - a lifestyle choice the blitz LOOKS LIKE the HD is buying into the quick fix school of weight loss.

Just my humble opinion I am sure many, if not most will disagree.

CAR1 could it be that sometimes people need a blitz to kickstart themselves? Maybe they've lapsed into bad habits. It also attracts new members which can only be a good thing. Although I only recently joined the forum, I have been watching and reading it for some months now and I have noticed that there is a lot more activity on the forum and many more people posting watching. I think it has reenergised and refocussed everyone. My humble opinion . Can I also say that my pack arrived in the post really quickly and I think it is a great package with the workbook etc. Well done Andy and Zoe. You obviously had a busy weekend

A huge welcome to all just joining us on the forum it's great to have you on board, what a wonderful way to start the New Year

+1 for your comments pricer, I agree. I also think that the amount we pay for Club membership is very reasonable and I for one am happy to receive some additional information and support with workbooks etc if I think it will be beneficial to me. It is optional so we don't have to sign up if we don't want to either so it's win:win really.

Hi Andy,
    I have received my confirmation of buying the box kit, but none of your emails. I signed up on Sunday and thought I should have received them by now. I want to start tomorrow.

@Cherbearne. I sent you an email sunday with instructions on how to get started with your emails. It would have gone to the email registered to your paypal account.
    I'll send you another in a few minutes to your club registered email. look out for it :-)

(PS. If you use Gmail, it maybe in your 'Promotions' tab)
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

Hi Andy, I haven't received anything other than Paypal's acknowledgement of my payment. Has this got to you yet please? It was a couple of days back now? Ta

Thanks Andy, I have it now. The paypal account is my husbands, so if you could send them to my harcombe registered account, that would be great. Looking forward to a great year, and using this forum more.

Quote Originally Posted by pricer View Post
    can i also say that my pack arrived in the post really quickly and i think it is a great package with the workbook etc. Well done andy and zoe. You obviously had a busy weekend
    ditto -

@Susan. I sent you a confirmation email with download links and instructions to start your emails on Sunday. aol can be a bit fussy with receiving 'broadcast' emails so it may be caught in a spam filter somewhere.

@Cherbearne. Great. Just drop a note to the 30dayblitz email address when you're ready to start the emails.

Andy
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.