Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: New Year Blitz - Just signed up

Hi Andy, I have been through everything and I definitely don't have it- any chance you could resend when you get a chance please? Many thanks indeed, Su

@Susan, just resent it a minute ago.
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by pricer View Post
    Can I also say that my pack arrived in the post really quickly and I think it is a great package with the workbook etc. Well done Andy and Zoe. You obviously had a busy weekend
    Couldn't agree more. I was hoping that my pack would arrive today but realistically thought probably later in the week. Got home and there it is! Absolutely thrilled, will be working my way through it this evening in preparation for the 2nd

Forum Guest

I received my pack straight away - well done team. Today is day 1 for me and cannot wait to get started. I have 4 stone to lose eek!! Will post regular updates to a inspire others and b keep myself on track.
    Good luck everyone.
    Cat xxx

Stinky Chicken
    Visitor

Hi please can I join you? I'm starting tomorrow and can't wait!!! Good luck everyone! Xxx

Runtara
    Visitor

Welcome Stinky Chicken - love the name! Good luck.

Runtara
    Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by CAR1 View Post
    I will probably be slated for saying this but why is a blitz needed surely the pure HD is enough - it just feels like a gimmick to me. This way of eating is long term - a lifestyle choice the blitz LOOKS LIKE the HD is buying into the quick fix school of weight loss.

Just my humble opinion I am sure many, if not most will disagree.
    I agree with pricer and Bestie - it's just a good way to refocus, and to provide structure for new people. Yes, IF you know THD then you probably don't need the 30 blitz. That said, I decided to go for it, and loved receiving the package. Lovely set of resources. And now I have a hard copy of THD which previously I only had on my Kindle!

Hi - back again on the forum after nearly a year. I've done well going solo but I think this blitz will give me a new momentum to carry me into 2014! Starting tomorrow and spending today clearing out the Christmas junk planning some menus. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! xxx

I have received my pack, and think its great. Doing p2 today, and starting P1 tomorrow. Got Brisket slow cooking in the oven and spicy turkey soup on the hob. I am going to be really focused from now on.

I have been dithering about Blitz for a few days. I have the books and recipes, I pay my membership, so all that would be extra would be the daily emails. I was just going to pose this as a question and see if someone could persuade me to join in when I answered myself. "You've got all those things Jax and you have done really well a couple of times, but how come you keep putting it back on and returning to the sugar?" Perhaps a little more help IS required. All I've got to lose is 14.95 and hopefully a couple of stone. Si, I'm in. Will start at the weekend, or Monday. Got to do my homework and get some supplies in. Good luck people and here's to sorting ourselves out for good! xxxx