Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: January Blitz - Day 3

Ghent, Belgium (born USA - UK nationalilty through marriage)

Default January Blitz - Day 3

Thanks to everyone who has been posting on my daily thread. We are keeping each other motivated.

I had another good day yesterday and without any die-off symptoms so I guess my candida isn't too bad. I wasn't consuming caffeine in any case. I had NLY for breakfast, chicken stew for lunch and then my hubby announced he wanted a pizza for dinner. Off we went to our local Italian, he had his pizza -I had Escalopinas with lemon (I assume it was veal) and a salad. Another 300 grammes lost so I am a happy bunny.

Today I am back at work. It is rainy and windy but what else is new. There won't be many people around today but that means there should be loads to do.

We have a new top boss staring today who I used to work under some years ago so I am happy about this change. He is coming with his "team" of people who are all friends of mine which will make for a nice atmosphere.

Hoping all of you are safe from all the flood warnings going on in the UK.

Day 3 here I come......

I am up early - seems I don't need so much sleep now I am back in a Ketogenic state - I can tell my mind is clear and I had a few clarity moments already today, also noticeable is the metallic mouth Yesterday was a good start to the Blitz for me I cooked yes ME - I made a leftover veg soup and added a rough cut Gammon steak to it for my evening meal I was amazed how good it was - I had a hearty bowl full too..

I am now going to venture out into the dark morning for a 30 min walk.

Have a good one

I had a reasonable day yesterday. Doing P2 till next week as still a lot of cheese in the house, and family meal tomorrow. Went for walk with HO which I am trying to make a daily event, thou when it's raining I hate going out, sometimes I wish the dog was still alive. Out and about for work today, when food is always a problem, as hospitals just don't have healthy options. Have a great day everyone, look forward what everyone is upto.

Had a good day yesterday - first day staying with friends. No cheats declined wine, dessert and nuts :-)

Enjoyed pork chop with lots of veggies for supper. Went into Hereford to Hobbycraft and got lots of crafting goodies in the sale

Off into town today, want to buy a butter maker from Lakeland and visit The Range.

Eggs and bacon for breakfast, ham & hb eggs with salad & homemade mayo for lunch, out to another friend's for supper, who lives in the same village, have told her no wine, no carbs, no dessert but lots of meat and veg so will see what happens.

Weather is vile very wet and blowing a gale (grateful I'm not in East coast USA!) but I feel 110% positive :-)

Have a great day Blitzers!

Ruthie

Great to hear you are all doing so well Blitzers! Hello to my Bruges buddies, Priscilla and Andrew - amazing how a couple of clean days can make such a difference! All going well down here in 39 degree heat, would love to be shovelling snow with Peapod but I don't envy you the floods and gales in the UK...Crazy weather! Well done to Ruthie too - has anyone heard from Sharyn (Aquarius) lately?

Sue

Morning all, major headache today after first day....feeling good otherwise though and pleased to be back on it with lots of focus. Back to work for me too today, rain has stopped in Kingston and it's bright blue sky for now - it won't last long. Porridge, home made egg mayo with carrots / peppers for lunch and chicken and veggies tonight is the plan. Lots of fizzy water and d/coffee. Woohoo. Great to be back! Hoping those struggling with the crazy weather are ok.
    LOVE my clothes not feeling tight, Carolyn x

Ghent, Belgium (born USA - UK nationalilty through marriage)

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd_Alto View Post
    Great to hear you are all doing so well Blitzers! Hello to my Bruges buddies, Priscilla and Andrew - amazing how a couple of clean days can make such a difference! All going well down here in 39 degree heat, would love to be shovelling snow with Peapod but I don't envy you the floods and gales in the UK...Crazy weather! Well done to Ruthie too - has anyone heard from Sharyn (Aquarius) lately?

Sue
    Hi Sue - glad to hear you're doing well, despite the heat. My son and his girlfriend are now in the Brisbane area, staying with a friend from Oxford. They plan to go to Byron beach tomorrow, visit the city on Sunday and go on to Hervey Bay on Moday. Then onwards north towards Fraser Island, Whitsunday and Cairns.

Sharyn has left the forum I think but I know she is well via facebook.

We won't mention the cricket - have a nice evening.

Bit hot in Brisbane too - their forecast is for 41 degrees tomorrow...hope your son and his friend stay cool and hydrated but at least they are getting lots of summery sunshine!

I thought the cricket was going rather well now!

Sue

Today, it is -39c - even the dogs don't want to go out for their walk this am. Yesterday was another cheat free day and I am down another .8 lb. For the first time in along time, I was hungry when I woke up, am planning a big breakfast to ward off the sugar monster. A bit headachy at the start of day 3.

Stinky Chicken
    Visitor

The headache is just kicking in for me, having started yesterday morning, I know that it will subside by tomorrow afternoon and Sunday will be a whole new revelation waking up with a clear head and hopefully having some more energy! I just need to push through the next 36 hours (she says through gritted teeth)! Early to bed for me tonight and watch my OH drink his lovely red wine!! Looking forward to reading your progress everyone!

Sam xxxx