Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586

Thread: What's on my plate

I'd forgotten that toasted cheese sandwich recipe (at the top this page). Must try that again. It was yummy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Their twatter feed is interesting. And... I challenge you to look at the photobucket website without a good ad-blocker!

They have gone back to the evil 90s with massive animated ads that take up the parts of the screen you want to see!

Also... the evil scumbags have removed the facility to download your files in bulk! That is a giant, spiteful 2-fingered salute to users if ever there was one! I hope they go very bankrupt very quickly and possibly get sued as well!
    I may be overly sensitive, but Mat would I be right to think you are not very happy with photobucket?
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Florallle View Post
    It was just grated courgette ( one per person), S&P, enough egg to bind. Halve the mixture, into a frying pan and flatten it a bit, 5 minutes each side, add grated cheese on top of one of the "omelettes", pop the other half on top and continue cooking until the cheese has melted a bit.
    Louise the sandwich idea looks (well sounds actually - thanks to photobucket) really good. I will give it a try soon. It might also make a good ham and cheese sandwich, like croque monsieurs.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Blog Entries

Mat is not the only one unhappy with photobucket, they are holding people to ransom. Like Mat I've deleted my account.
    Rosemary

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gilli View Post
    I may be overly sensitive, but Mat would I be right to think you are not very happy with photobucket?
    Aye! - Just a smidgeon!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I just went to delete my pb account, and saw a photo I'd taken of toasted cheese on the cauliflower bread, which was even better. One to remember.