Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: day 1 tomorrow

Cool day 1 tomorrow

Hi i am currently organising to start THD tomorrow, go back to work so thought good day to start. Been reading some of the threads and think the forum is the "way to go", if I am struggling I know I can have a read, have a moan and hopefully carry on. Have done THD before, started over a year ago and did very well and felt fab. However, i am now heavier than I have every been and need to fix this NOW. Will weigh myself in morning to see how bad things really are. Fingers crossed and look forward to keeping in touch

Welcome and good luck. If you've any questions this is the place to ask them so feel free to ask away.

Hi there, me too! Day 1 starts tomorrow - back to work so back to a routine. My body is so clogged up with all the rubbish I have been eating over the past two weeks. I so need to eat real food! Good luck!

Me too Darkisle and moorin, good luck, day 3 is always my worst day but let's hope we all sail through the week, I am staying on phase 1 a little longer, possibly until the end of the month as I have a lot to lose but it will be nice to know I have company tomorrow.
    The forum is one of the best things about this way of life, there is always someone around to help whatever we need. X

Hi,
    Im also starting tomorrow, feeling so bloated and im the heaviest i have ever been. Ive done THD before and it was fantastic, so here's to a new start. Good Luck everyone.

xx

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca16 View Post
    Hi,
    Im also starting tomorrow, feeling so bloated and im the heaviest i have ever been. Ive done THD before and it was fantastic, so here's to a new start. Good Luck everyone.

xx
    Good Luck Rebecca x

Thank you cazbah xx

Hi,glad to see there are quite a few of us starting phase 1 tomorrow, its so much easier knowing other people are on the same journey. I did the typical 'diet mentality' thing, went away for the weekend, and knowing I was beginning phase 1 tomorrow had a true blowout today.Feel totally gross and bloated!! I don't like biscuits,why would I eat a packet??Tomorrow cant come quick enough!!Good luck everyone!!!

I'm starting today too. First day back at work after 2 weeks of bingeing! I feel terrible, but know it can only get better!

Where's the best place to post for support?

Hello everyone and good luck. I have just completed 5 days on p1 and not finding it very hard. Hope it's going ok for you all