Thread: feelings

ryn2103
    Visitor

Default feelings

I'm feeling very smug, not only did I clean, The windows inside & out today, with my new toy!! But I refused a glass of red wine from my husband, I drank my summer fruit cordial!! ( not proper stuff) cooked his pasta, but had courgette noodles myself with meatballs & runner beans. Oh & I nearly forgot I lost 5lb on phase 1. Yes the world IS good
    Last edited by ryn2103; 8th July 2014 at 07:19 PM.

Hee - Nice one!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Forum Member

Well done you! Keep up the good work!!

Brilliant. Well done.

I've just come on the forum tonight to post that my husband brought home a key lime pie and 6 massive choc chip cookies for us all. I really wanted a piece of pie and cookies and very nearly crumbled in the face of sugar. But I didn't! It was soooo hard. I've hidden myself away in the bedroom in the hope that I won't cave. It took everything I had just to walk away the first time but I know it will still be there when I go back downstairs and I can't stay here forever!

Need words of wisdom and snaps for being so good. Quick!

Nothing tastes as good as slim feels!!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

ryn2103
    Visitor

You've done it once, you can do it again, say no. Or imagine it with something vile over it. Then imagine eating it with that. Ugh. Sounds horrible, even as I type!