Thread: Help me- I'm trapped!

Default Help me- I'm trapped!

I've just come on the forum tonight to post that my husband brought home a key lime pie and 6 massive choc chip cookies for us all. I really wanted a piece of pie and cookies and very nearly crumbled in the face of sugar. But I didn't! It was soooo hard. I've hidden myself away in the bedroom in the hope that I won't cave. It took everything I had just to walk away the first time but I know it will still be there when I go back downstairs and I can't stay here forever!

Need words of wisdom and snaps for being so good. Quick!

(Actually, just writing this has made me laugh and relax a little. And, no, before anyone suggests it, I can't ask him not to bring stuff into our house - he thinks I should exercise willpower!)

Oooh harsh. Very difficult when support isn't there. My OH loves to scoff a bar of chocolate regardless and says 'oh go on try a bit'.
    No thanks.
    No thanks.
    No thanks.

Just keep repeating ' Wheat & sugar are evil', wheat & sugar are evil' You can do it. Every time you resist it makes you stronger :-)

Ruthie

I think he should exercise some respect for your feelings Jax! But then that's just me- I was always argumentative...
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

You could just key-lime pie him in the damn face!!!!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I like that idea Mat!

Hi Jax That's really tough so well done for resisting. Try to stay strong - a moment on the lips ....

I'm with Mat and Jax

Just tell him if he doesn't stop his nonsense the "Gang" will come round and sort him out, ha ha