Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: January Blitz - Day 9. What is the composition of food?

Please be careful with paracetamol - it will irreversibly damage your liver if you do overdose!

I shall do so Sarah, thank you for the good advice
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

Sorry to make a fuss!

You are right to offer good advice, and I am grateful for it. See you Saturday in Cardiff, Linda x
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

Supermember 2010-14 hattie the cattie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lindam View Post
    You are right to offer good advice, and I am grateful for it. See you Saturday in Cardiff, Linda x
    I hope you are going to be well enough, it sounds as if you are still struggling.
    See my Visitor Messages for more about me & My Album for photos

I am feeling much better today Hattie! First day I have felt human in what seems an eternity. I managed a 3 hour nap yesterday and a 2 hour nap this afternoon and it seems to be helping rebuild my strength levels. My voice has come back and my mood is lifting, so I am very hopeful of coming to Cardiff on Saturday xx

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch! On a rare visit to a supermarket, limping with sciatica (it affects my hip and leg not my back) another shopper pushed her trolley right into my left buttock, at exactly the start of the pain! Thought I was going to pass out with pain, felt sick and shaky. Went to the cafe and had a large black full caff coffee.
    Hoping that clean eating will help it clear soon.
    No Dairy. Very Low Carb, careful on the eggs, no fruit. easy on the onions.

Hope she apologised, and if not, that you shoved her back! Why is it, that if there's a part of you that's hurting, it's always where you get hit again?

It's the pain magnet! So sorry that you are in pain FP, I hope it passes soon,

Yes, she did apologise, I was in such pain and shock I could not acknowledge her apology. Yes, the pain magnet. Got spoiled by 3 months of pain free movement. I think I'm a bigger coward about it having had that lovely pain-free time.
    No Dairy. Very Low Carb, careful on the eggs, no fruit. easy on the onions.