Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 9 day's phase 2 GAINED 2lb

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie View Post
    My daughter is a police officer and when she did her initial fitness test she beat all the men on the course. She once ran a perp down after a long chase and got a round of applause from some builders on a building site. She's always been a good cross country runner and she still is. You wouldn't want to be chased by her, she's like the Terminator.
    I love that image. Good for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie View Post
    My daughter is a police officer and when she did her initial fitness test she beat all the men on the course. She once ran a perp down after a long chase and got a round of applause from some builders on a building site. She's always been a good cross country runner and she still is. You wouldn't want to be chased by her, she's like the Terminator.
    Top form!! She is plainly suited to her chosen career!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Health clubs at work sound like a bit of a mine field. Definitions of what constitutes a healthy diet, a healthy exercise regime, and how important each is relatively depending on chosen objectives vary so widely, I can imagine some awkward conversations would arise.

I sometimes have lunch with colleagues in the office canteen. One of the things I usually take is a cheese platter which comes with grapes. I always eat the cheese and leave the grapes, and somebody always says 'you've left the only healthy bit'.... I just smile.