Thread: Day 2 - oh boy...

Pignomore
    Visitor

Default Day 2 - oh boy...

Hi
    Am writing on here to distract myself from what's going on in my head (and my belly!). Day one was a breeze but today is hard. I should've had porridge for breakfast but I didn't, I had eggs, and am now regretting that as I've been hungry all day, despite a big lunch. It's not real hunger I know, it's a carb craving, but it's driving me crazy. Have already broken the 3meals a day rule by snacking on celery and carrot and feel a bit all over the shop. Trying to work but can't concentrate for long periods. Drinking LOADS of water and decaf drinks. Feeling very agitated, tired, restless and now have a headache. These are all good signs I know and I know I'll feel better by Friday but I have so much work to do and can't seem to get it finished because of my fuzzy head!!
    Might need to have some porridge now. But will that make things worse?
    Help!

Pignomore
    Visitor

I just had two boiled eggs chopped up and mixed with a bit of butter and salt and pepper.
    Still don't feel sated but it'll do for now.
    roll on bedtime!

try fried or scrambled eggs next time - also, 2 eggs if i'm not having anything with it won't fill me up at all, I usually have 3 eggs & 3 rashers of bacon if i'm having that for breakfast.

Eat more & don't be afraid of fat. Personally, however big a bowl of porridge I have i'll be hungry a couple of hours later.
    Endorsing Curry for Breakfast since 2011

Porridge never keeps me full especially if I am active afterwards. I like eggs for filling me up, but like Alix, I would never have less than 3 if that was all I was having
    Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution. Anne O'Neil

Totally agree with Alix - you need to eats well at mealtimes - plenty of fat foods to satiate you. Yes you will get cravings at this early stage on P1 but you shouldn't feel hungry if you've eaten enough of the right foods..

Remember some ready cooked chicken thigns in the fridge are a good standby if you do feel genuinely hungry.

Ruthie

You can take paracetamol to help with the headache!

Forum Guest

Personally I struggle in the heat. In the old days this would be my fizzy sugary drink moment. Off to find my ice cubes for my water. Brigitta