Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Summer/Winter Blitz 2015 - Day 5

Creative girl
    Visitor

Thanks Alix, I knew you'd appreciate my mini disaster having kids of a similar age! Mind you swimming wasn't the usual unbearable hour of shivering in knee deep water courtesy of the sweltering heat on the south coast I was pleased to get in. Until we got lobbed out cause of an imposter in the form of a poo!!

In my experience, the average 3 year old will scream to have their ice-cream back before you can do too much damage! Same goes for the average 17 year-old, for that matter!

Creative girl
    Visitor

So true Sarah! I will pretend it never happened

I've been hungry today with is unusual for me. I had my chilli at work but was so hungry I had it early. I couldn't wait till 2 am. Had it at 1. Also had some Greek yogurt. I was really hungry again when I got home but too tired to cook so just had some mor Greek yogurt. I slept till 3 and again was really hungry, the bananas were calling my name
    Mbut I resisted and just had coffee. I didn't want to have dinner so early because I wanted to eat with hubby when he gets home at 6 but I'm sooooo hungry. Drinking loads and looking forward to my chicken wings and salad later.

I've been invited to a friends for dinner on Sunday, I considered saying no because I didn't want to go off track but in the end I accepted and told her that I just have meat and veg and bring strawberries and cream for pudding. (She used to do THD but found it to hard ) I won't have the cream because I'm trying to work out if I'm intolerant or not but will have some strawberries so I don't feel I'm missing out so Sunday will be a dip into p2 but back to p1 Monday.

Oh, I have resisted standing on the dredded scales thus far :-D
    Last edited by Jenrenn; 3rd July 2015 at 05:00 PM.

Well done, maybe you should have had more than yogurt when you got home? Try to plan to have something you can eat straightaway if you need it - hard boiled eggs, tuna mayo, cold quiche works well for me! You could munch on carrots and celery now, if you need to!

Day 5:

Finding it quite easy and enjoyable. But I was good before so no detox of weeks of nasties needed . My first phase one was DREADFUL!! (Caffeine and Sweetener to be cleared out!)

Had eggs, Spinach, bacon and a salad for Brunch (still feeling full)

For tonight we have 2 HUGE T-Bone steaks that should go on the BBQ - Kale salad with it (raw kale with lemony mayo dressing "massaged" in and then put in the fridge for a day or more - very tasty)

The Cajun Chicken from Zoe's day 2 email yesterday was awesome! will do that again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah(sjc) View Post
    Well done, maybe you should have had more than yogurt when you got home? Try to plan to have something you can eat straightaway if you need it - hard boiled eggs, tuna mayo, cold quiche works well for me! You could munch on carrots and celery now, if you need to!
    If I had eaten before I went to bed and the. Woken up at say 1pm and eaten again I would have ended up having 4 meals in the day which is what I was trying to avoid but maybe your right, my thinking was that I would eat when I got up and then have dinner, that's wat I normally do but I woke up later than usual so decided to wait.
    I worried about over eating. It's hard to get the balance right.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative girl View Post
    Thanks Alix, I knew you'd appreciate my mini disaster having kids of a similar age! Mind you swimming wasn't the usual unbearable hour of shivering in knee deep water courtesy of the sweltering heat on the south coast I was pleased to get in. Until we got lobbed out cause of an imposter in the form of a poo!!
    Oh no! my husband nearly had to deal with a poo in the pool incident yesterday. Luckily the swim nappy contained it & he managed to get her out of the pool in time!
    Endorsing Curry for Breakfast since 2011

You may find THD helps you sleep better. You can only experiment, but I wouldn't choose to go to bed hungry.

Creative girl
    Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Alix View Post
    Oh no! my husband nearly had to deal with a poo in the pool incident yesterday. Luckily the swim nappy contained it & he managed to get her out of the pool in time!
    I'm glad to say the offending item didn't belong to my son! I felt so sorry for the life guard though, they all came to the scene of the crime and then the one that got picked had to get in and pick it out with a fishing net! The whole incident was hilarious!