Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weight loss has been sluggish but I know why

Default Weight loss has been sluggish but I know why

I have lost 10lbs so far in the blitz, it's not much for me and as I know I have been the best I can be at this for the last 2 weeks I know there will be other factors at play, selling a house, going through a huge restructure and having problems at home have been adding to the mix and I am still feeling determined and less likely to waiver on my eating. I just wanted to marvel at how amazing the human body is and how it seems to know when it's being put through trying times and holds on to it's reserves to ensure survival, I had some coaching last year and it's helped me to feel that rather than resent my body's mechanics for what they are doing I feel a bit sorry for it at the moment.

It doesn't stop me hating myself when I look in the mirror, I had a bit of a tantrum moment this morning calling myself nasty names on another post but now I am dressed and hair and makeup are in place I know that at this moment I am still trying to be the best version of me I can be.

The weight will shift, I am not doing anything wrong, so hopefully it will move into a level I feel happier at very soon, good news is I have another month to get there as my TUPE isn't going to happen until 1st October. That could mean me being another half stone lighter by then.

Club Plus Member

Wow Caz!! 10lbs in 14 days is excellent - well done! You say that it isn't much for you but I would be thrilled with such a loss. And all this amid everything else that you have going on. Amazing I would say. You should be giving yourself a well deserved pat on the back not call yourself nasty names. You are way too hard on yourself. Hope your circumstances improve soon, especially with your babies (dogs) and your weight loss continues to bring you the success you are looking for.

Whenever you post, Caz, I feel optimistic for you. It's when you disappear that I start to worry! So keep coming on here to share all of your successes and burdens. You know you've got a strong and loving family on here for support, encouragement (and fun good times too!)
    It is said that truth passes through 3 stages: First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it’s accepted as being self-evident.

UPDATE 17lbs in 17 days, personal record, best previous 16lbs in 30 days, wonder where I will be in 13 days time, have a phase 3 weekend ahead and next weekend is my bday but I am hoping to get a bunch of pals to join me for a Sunday brekkie so I start it right x very pleased not interested in food in the slightest.

Amazing, well done and well deserved Caz

Well done. x

Creative girl
    Visitor

Blimey Caz, well done!! Fantastic loss keep going

Club Plus Member

Well done!!!

Fab stuff Caz - you're in the zone!!
    Endorsing Curry for Breakfast since 2011

Great work Caz!!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’