Thread: Pre Christmas Blitz 2015 - day 12

Default Pre Christmas Blitz 2015 - day 12

Still plodding on and unable to get my act together, lunch was a coffee and muffin. Feeling zombie like with the very high pollen count and anti histamines competing. Got that can't be bothered feeling. Just want to sleep all day. Really looking forward to a break from pollen in England, hopefully I'm not allergic to grasses in Vietnam.

B - omelette
    L - white choc and raspberry muffin
    D - salmon salad with mayo, strawberries and coconut cream.

I know that horrid hayfever feeling. I seemed to have a sore throat all summer, as my new histamine reaction. But each year on thd, my symptoms reduce, so I believe there is hope. x
    Find what works for your body. Don't cheat yourself too often or too much.

Well yesturday was a big fail day what with my whisky coffee (what was I thinking, How was that gonna make anything better?) and my sod it chicken n chips for dinner. I didn't even enjoy them so why oh why do I do it?
    I forgot to cook for work last night so I just took some boiled eggs in with me which is just as well as I didn't get time eat much When I came home I was so tired that I just went to bed. I'm waiting for my chicken wings to cook now then I will stuff myself with them and that will do me for the day.
    Not much food today but I can't be bothered to cook.

Think I would like to join this - albeit a little late, still struggling with my last stone but in the right frame of mind so hopefully will drop a fair amount before Xmas. Am winning the war with junk food. Even though I am drinking wine etc I have managed to avoid stuffing on nibbles. Gradually turning that corner for good.... Small problem at the moment, I swallowed a fish bone a couple of days ago and think it is still there - anyone any tips for getting rid of it?? Tried a few remedies, banana included. Everyone keeps telling me to eat dry bread or have even seen marshmallows as a remedy - do not really want to do either of these so open to suggestions. Will have to visit doctor soon if no joy
    Karen

Raf - great you are jumping on the train. I have been struggling getting back to normal eating oqr more to the point cooking for myself after my holiday. I've 2 kgs to shed in 18 days and that wont happen if I keep eating cake.

No idea on what to do for a fish bone except go to hospital if it's really aggravating your gullet and causi g inflamation.
    Last edited by roseymary; 29th November 2015 at 10:29 PM.

Stuck to plan, warm weather helps, it's 6.15 pm and only just thinking it's time to get dinner ready. No cooking so house will stay cool. 35 was the top temperature my car recorded which most probably means about 33 -34 C.

GP is going to do my steroid injection into my bursa (is tgat the correct spelling) on Thursday which should relieve my pain but may make me gain. If being pain free means a kilo gain so be it.

Hope the injection works for you Rosemary. You know if you gain it's not real gain so that's fine yes?

Yes Jen I know that a steriod gain isnt fat, but boy does it make me swell up round my hips which isnt great fir getting my nice size 12 jeans on