Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: January Blitz 2016 - Day 0

Quote Originally Posted by hcat View Post
    I have purchased the taster membership and signed up to the Jan Blitz. Slight problem is I can't open the attachment on with this weeks meal planner. I think I need the meal plan to follow and keep me on track.
    Is there any possibility of emailing it to me again?

Thank you
    Hi hcat.
    I've just emailed you. Please note the first link to complete your set up too.
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

Forum Guest

Hi I still haven't received anything? I have done all the above and get other emails normally?

Hi Nashy,
    Sorry to hear that you're having problems there. I've rechecked the send list and can confirm that an email (two) was definitely sent to you this morning to your hotmail address.

The specific instructions to whitelist for hotmail are below. If you have an alternative email address, please could you email it to me and I'll check that works any better.

To whitelist an address with Hotmail you will need to add 'clubadmin @ theharcombedietclub .com' to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:

1. If you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click Not Junk

2. Next, check to see if the email address 'clubadmin @ theharcombedietclub .com' is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the Remove button.

3. Next, open your mailbox and click Options in the upper right hand corner

4. At the top of the page, click on the Junk E-mail Protection link

5. Next, click on Safe List, which is down near the bottom

6. Copy and paste 'clubadmin @ theharcombedietclub .com' where it says Type an address or domain

7. Click the Add button

Forum Guest

I've added to safe list and emailed you an alternative email address.

Forum Guest

I'm excited to start the blitz. Im busy thinking about my smart goals and am spending some time prepping food for the week ��

I'm more than ready for this!! Great to be getting back on board and feeling determined! Gammon cooked in preparation for the week, eggs hard boiled and soup currently simmering for work lunches. Bring it on!!

Hi Andy,

I thought I had signed up but don't think I did properly until just now. Would it be possible for me to still have the 2 emails sent this morning please??

Many thanks
    Sally

Quote Originally Posted by Sallyba View Post
    Hi Andy,

I thought I had signed up but don't think I did properly until just now. Would it be possible for me to still have the 2 emails sent this morning please??

Many thanks
    Sally
    Sure. They'll be with you in a few minutes.
    I've added you to both lists so you'll get them automatically from tomorrow morning.

WHERE IS THE OPEN DAY LOCATED ON YOUR WEBSITE? I don't know where to go! I've tried all sorts of places...please someone tell me where to go. I usually only get lost while out and about (driving/walking) but thought I knew my way around this website!

I clicked on the very prominent and nicely designed "Club Open Day Is This Way" banner but I didn't see any current activity....
    It is said that truth passes through 3 stages: First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, itís accepted as being self-evident.

Ditto I see a message from Zoe but it's a closed thread