Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: yay day 2 symptoms

Day 2 and I'm OK...so far. If its going to get bad,at least I'm off tomorrow.
    I did have a wretched migraine last night...just before bed. Couldn't sleep even with tablets and still felt heavy headed all day. This is my punishment for pigging out on a LOT of bad choc on Sunday.
    Dear Stomach,you are bored,not hungry. So shut up.

I haven't felt too bad yet , other than sugar cravings and feeling cold !

Feeling ok...have eaten LOADS today but refrained from snacking which has been great. Day 2 done!

I have a headache tonight - felt ok up until now, but this is Day 4 P1 for me - also still recovering from a nasty virus which I suspect is masking some of the effect of P1!
    Compostwoman, Cat and chicken slave, organic gardener.

I had the headache this morning, took a tablet and instead of crying off my swimming session, I went and worked through it. Day 3 tomorrow and last time I did P1 that was achy leg day - I'm ready for you legs
    Karen

uradiamond
    Visitor

This is the first P1 I've ever done and am feeling awful so the above has been really encouraging to read - headaches, very sleepy and awful upset tum (unusual for me so am assuming it is this eating regime?). Am encouraging myself by thinking the worse it gets the more effective the diet ...!

you have harcombe belly!!! that usually kicks in around day 4 for me its fun hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchers View Post
    I feel like my skull is about to explode! This is the worst I've felt on P1. I'm taking it on the chin though- after all of the crap I ate over xmas I deserve to feeling the pain!!!
    Same here, had bad headache again this morning and have another thumping one now. Glad achey legs have not happened (so far!) and don't worry about the belly uradiamond I remember having very funny toilet habits for the first couple of weeks. Everything does calm down in the end...
    Karen

I'm aching all over but I think that has something to do with the first PT session of 2016 that I had last night!!

Ahhh harcombe belly lol!!!