Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: January Blitx 2016 - Day 3 - Managing symptoms

Compost woman well done

Karenfev dare I ask what 'harcombe belly ' is?

Day 3 and I've had a headache today , but not craved like yesterday so I think that's a positive . I also slept all night had to go to bed early I was so tired

B: 3 poached eggs
    L: boiled ham tomatoes coleslaw ( not homemade) nly
    D: hm chicken curry and rice
    Drinks. Water and fruit tea

Day 3 and feeling great.sticking to 3 meals a day and no snacking,also the third day of not smoking so feeling quite proud of myself😃

Had good day again - am much the same as you Sallywags - currently 11st 9 1/2 but did get down to 10.2. Want to reach 9.12 as an ideal weight - cannot believe I was only 4lbs away from that at one time. Currently feeling very determined to get this sorted once and for all. Food today:
    Breakfast: 2 x rasher bacon, tomato, egg
    Lunch: mackerel salad, NLY
    Dinner: Homemade sausages wrapped in prosciutto, veg rice
    Karen

rafgal how tall are you? i am only 5ft 4 so almost 12 stone feels enormous but am quite slim at 9st 10. would settle for just over 10st myself!

Horrifyingly i realised i am getting a double chin - i've never had that, so will be trying extra hard now! What was that zoe said about motivators and moving away from pain being a bigger motivator than moving towards pleasure?!?! Double chin?!?! argh!

Feeling determined! Still, I never seem to crack the 'not feeling tired around 3.30in the afternoon' feeling, I wish I did! Feel good for eating well and really have been sticking to 3 meals and no snacking but I can't shake that mid afternoon slump. Any ideas? I do,drink loads of water.

Until about two hours ago,I had no specific symptoms and just a wee bit of longing for cheese and a bit of chocolate...
    ...but then a headache started to settle behind my eyes...I'm hoping it doesn't get worse,and that it's gone in the morning.
    Dear Stomach,you are bored,not hungry. So shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by sistercas View Post
    Compost woman well done

Karenfev dare I ask what 'harcombe belly ' is?

Day 3 and I've had a headache today , but not craved like yesterday so I think that's a positive . I also slept all night had to go to bed early I was so tired

B: 3 poached eggs
    L: boiled ham tomatoes coleslaw ( not homemade) nly
    D: hm chicken curry and rice
    Drinks. Water and fruit tea
    Harcombe belly is the last ditch candida die off coming out... Think explosive lol

A bit off-piste today, was cold and didn't have enough lunch, so munched a few of daughters macadamia so (4 or5), and some cottage cheese...

Doesn't sound too terrible Sarah - could have been a lot worse.

Have a crashing headache today started this evening. Going to have to go to bed. On the plus side 100% Harcombe today

Turned down chocolate, biscuits and samosa's at work!!!!!