Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: January Blitx 2016 - Day 3 - Managing symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by bob 23 View Post
    Day 3 and feeling great.sticking to 3 meals a day and no snacking,also the third day of not smoking so feeling quite proud of myself😃
    Very impress with you doing P1 and not smoking. Pat on the back time Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah(sjc) View Post
    A bit off-piste today, was cold and didn't have enough lunch, so munched a few of daughters macadamia so (4 or5), and some cottage cheese...
    Could have been much worse Sarah, if you're going to cheat at least it was healthy ones.

Jenny Wren
    Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Nikic View Post
    This is actually day 4 for me as I started on Sunday. I've already lost 4lbs. Yay!!! I've eaten 3 big meals a day and feel fantastic. Had put on 8lb over December and was just desperate to get going. I lost 2 stone over the past 2 years on THD. Not religiously, just usually Monday to Thursday. As a previous repeat joiner of WW and SW over the last 30 years (I was a SW leader for a year about 15 years ago!!) THD is without doubt the most sensible, sane and effective way of eating there is. Everything Zoe says is so very true. It works. Why isn't everyone trying it? More people should know about it. Thank you so much Zoe. You are an inspiration. Off to eat big cooked brekkie and looking forward to chicken and butternut squash curry tonight. Good luck to everyone with the blitz.
    I sat with some colleagues yesterday for lunch, me with my tuna, 2 boiled eggs and salad, listening yo others talking about weighing, calories, sin days, etc.... I felt so free following THD's basis of eating healthily and told them. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by roseymary View Post
    Could have been much worse Sarah, if you're going to cheat at least it was healthy ones.
    It probably would have been worse, if there was anything 'bad' to eat! Really pleased not to have succumbed to kids' bread!

Off to London for the day shortly, having a big berry smoothie before I leave, taking some quiche for an early lunch, then heading to Byron burgers for an early dinner, before the theatre - Judi Dench in A Winters Tale. Also hoping to go to the Giacometti exhibition this afternoon. Hope fully a good day!
    Last edited by Sarah(sjc); 7th January 2016 at 08:46 AM.

Sarah that sounds like a really good day. Amazing. Wish I lived a whole lot closer to London!
    Sue - the first "no thank you" is the easiest

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie View Post
    @ Marti05 - What do you find difficult about phase 2? It should be easier.
    Can't remember specifics from last time but this time will try to keep on track, so here's hoping. Will keep on P1 for the blitz then go on to P2

Good for you Jen - if THD could spend as much in advertising as WW/SW etc so many people would know about it. Shame there are not weekly classes to go to for motivation

Quote Originally Posted by Marti05 View Post
    Can't remember specifics from last time but this time will try to keep on track, so here's hoping. Will keep on P1 for the blitz then go on to P2
    Enter phase 2 slowly adding things gradually if it helps. Don't mix up phase 2 with phase 3. You should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by karenfev View Post
    Harcombe belly is the last ditch candida die off coming out... Think explosive lol
    Err oh , thanks for that

Glad I have read this tonight, my sister and I are both re-visiting P1 and both said today how we felt we were not losing anything and both felt bloated. Thanks for the reminder of the Harcombe belly being the last ditch candida die off Karenfev - I was thinking just headache and achy legs (which I still haven't had) so glad to know the bloating is a symptom too. As there is no Day 4 thread that I can find - have done well today:
    Breakfast: bacon, egg, homemade sausage, tomatoes
    Lunch: tuna salad and NLY
    Snack: (as wasn't having dinner til 9.15) - rest of tin of tuna
    Dinner: pork chop, veg rice
    I won't be sorry to see the back of P1 after tomorrow, looking forward to a bit of milk in my tea - not craving it I hasten to add as I have my tea quite strong anyway.
    Karen