Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: January Blitz 2016 : Day 14 - The final day

Default January Blitz 2016 : Day 14 - The final day

Good morning blitzers

Final day of the blitz today, but just the start of the way forward.

Remember that we'll be live in the club later today to help out with any lingering questions, just keep a look out for the blue creative at the top of the page later.

Hope you all have a great day and thank you all for sticking with us over the past 2 weeks.
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

That has gone ruddy fast!!

It has been amazing! Thank you so much for this!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Thank you, it has been great, couldn't have done it without the emails and support from yourselves and others on the forum x

For Peggy and others who may not understand English from by gone centuries: 'Ruddy' has two meanings a). Reddish hue. b) a euphemism for bloody as in 'he's ruddy useless'. Albeit the word has tended to be used by very posh, very rich people who only engage with other posh rich people
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

This blitz seems to have been amazingly successful. Thank you to Zoe and Andy for the masses of work that must have gone into the last two weeks. Thank you
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

This has been the first time I've revisited phase1 since I did the original 5 days over 6 years ago. I'm amazed how easy it's been and how much I've enjoyed it and the challenge to eat well within the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindam View Post
    For Peggy and others who may not understand English from by gone centuries: 'Ruddy' has two meanings a). Reddish hue. b) a euphemism for bloody as in 'he's ruddy useless'. Albeit the word has tended to be used by very posh, very rich people who only engage with other posh rich people
    We'll have to add it to the 'English is my second language despite the fact I'm a Yank' thread! ��
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Quote Originally Posted by Lindam View Post
    ... or in Scotland a child's marble made of red clay .. does sound like a polite way of saying "Bloody" which reminds me of my grandmother who would always make my grandfather say "Buckin" instead of the "F" word!!!

I've had less weight loss than i would have hoped, but have been poorly for the last 8-9 days, so can't expect miracles! Will carry on as i am as it is slowly going.... I always love a good blitz, because if nothing else, the support around her is amazing! x

+1 for this!