Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Various bread and other options

Jenny Wren
    Visitor

Default Various bread and other options

I am exploring bread alternatives, which are a low carb option. Any ideas??
    Does soda bread or whole meal pitta bread and wraps pass for alternative?

You can have pitta bread on a P2 carb meal. I think I also mentioned to you oopsie rolls the other day?

Jenny Wren
    Visitor

Yes, thanks, Kelly Ann. I wanted to explore more options other than the Oopsie Rolls; and what was permissible on THD.

Jenny Wren
    Visitor

For example, in the past I've like my Eggs Benedict and Eggs Florentine - how can I adapt these on THD?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Wren View Post
    Yes, thanks, Kelly Ann. I wanted to explore more options other than the Oopsie Rolls; and what was permissible on THD.
    Basically bread isn't !

For example, in the past I've like my Eggs Benedict and Eggs Florentine - how can I adapt these on THD?
    Well oopsie rolls are perfect muffin replacements. Can't think of anything else you could have really.

And, with respect, it's the old things we loved that have got us here in the first place ..! Lol

You just can't have carb with fat. So no bread will work with this. Apart from oopsie rolls which are a fat thing.

There are some possibilities with cauliflower here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyr...rbs#.caVapGOwp - though I have to admit I've never actually tried any of them. Some ingredients are mixing - eg coconut flour and almond flour so best to find a recipe without those.
    Sue - the first "no thank you" is the easiest

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd_Alto View Post
    There are some possibilities with cauliflower here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyr...rbs#.caVapGOwp - though I have to admit I've never actually tried them. They look good though!
    I've tried a few of these, they are good.
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...