Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For all those coffee aficionados

Quote Originally Posted by manulike View Post
    Thanks, MissC.
    I am another one using the lazy method, Lavazza de-caf or Taylor's decaf in a caffetiere for breakfast, and then drunk cold when I get back from work. I don't even put it in the fridge... just stays on kitchen top...

Any tips for nice places in Romania? I'm there in September. Beach, spa places, if possible :-)
    Ahh.. afraid not, sorry, I only went to Bucharest and stayed there for 3 days (I really liked it!). My friend who lives there highly recommends the coast, though, I can ask for specifics if you like?

Quote Originally Posted by MissCelenea View Post
    Ahh.. afraid not, sorry, I only went to Bucharest and stayed there for 3 days (I really liked it!). My friend who lives there highly recommends the coast, though, I can ask for specifics if you like?
    Yes, please, that would be much appreciated.
    I have about five days to kill in the Bucharest area in the beginning of September (as my flight has been shifted...).
    It would be nice to either have a lovely beach and/or a lovely spa location (hot mud baths / mineral sulphuric water etc). I'd prefer the cheap / local amenities, as opposed to the touristy / luxury resorts. A decent local Hamam with massage therapists on-site, in Bucharest, would also be much welcomed ;-)
    "The great enemy of the truth isn't the lie - deliberate, contrived and dishonest - but the myth - persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought" - John F Kennedy

I'm not ignoring you, manulike, I've asked my friend in Romania for tips but I think she's a bit snowed under with work and hasn't had a chance to reply yet, but I'll let you know if she does.. sorry!