Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2017 Daily Natter

Default July 2017 Daily Natter

Like the daily weigh in thread, but for those of us who don't weigh on a daily basis - Louise

I find when I'm trying to do a sugar free challenge that it always helps me to log in here. Bit of accountability, I guess. Sorry if it's boring for everyone else.

After my false start at the beginning of this last week (June daily natter) I have now had three sugar free days, starting on 28th June. My initial goal is to get to ten days, so a week from today.

Not boring at all. I get what you mean about accountability. A day at a time is easier to deal with and no so daunting.

Please use (and abuse) us.
    That is what we are here for - support as far as we can give it

Well done for sticking to it for 3 days, you are well on your way again
    Trust the process, the results will come

Blog Entries

One day at a time Louise and "big sister is watching you" is a great motivational tool. Well done for sticking to it.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

I was reading the news round up email yesterday with all the articles of the month added to the email. At the end of the email there was this archived article about your personality and your diet styl

http://www.theharcombedietclub.com/l...dieting-style/

I did the personality test in it and was super amazed at how accurate this is
    Last edited by Christelle; 1st July 2017 at 03:36 PM.

ESTJs thrive on order and continuity. Being extraverted, their focus involves organization of people, which translates into supervision. While ENTJs enjoy organizing and mobilizing people according to their own theories and tactically based agendas, ESTJs are content to enforce "the rules," often dictated by tradition or handed down from a higher authority.

This is sooo me. I love organising things for the staff, but am also very contend in just enforcing the rules given to me from the powers that be

ESTJs are joiners. They seek out like-minded companions in clubs, civic groups, churches and other service organizations. The need for belonging is woven into the fiber of SJs. The family likewise is a central focus for ESTJs, and attendance at such events as weddings, funerals and family reunions is obligatory.

This is pretty self explanatory. I am part of this club am I not? Although, I do not really enjoy the family gatherings THAT much

Tradition is important to the ESTJ. Holidays, birthdays and other annual celebrations are remembered and observed often religiously by this type. The ESTJ is inclined to seek out his roots, to trace the family heritage back to honored ancestors both for a sense of family respectability and for a sense of security and belonging.

ESTJs have an acute sense for orthodoxy. Much of their evaluation of persons and activities reflects their strong sense of what is "normal" and what isn't. ESTJ humor is frequently centered around something or someone being off center or behaving abnormally.

ESTJs promote the work ethic. Power, position and prestige should be worked for and earned. Laziness is rarely viewed with ambivalence nor benevolence by this type.

The ESTJ is outspoken, a person of principles, which are readily expressed. The ESTJ is not afraid to stand up for what she believes is right even in the face of overwhelming odds. ESTJs are able to make the tough calls.

Occupations attracting ESTJs include teaching, coaching, banking, political office, and management at all levels.

This was so funny when I read it. I have started a holiday tradition, my birthday (and people in my household's birthdays) are really a big deal to me and I have traced my family tree back to the 1500's (no way that this is not me )

I most definitely have a very strong sense of what is right and what is wrong (according to me apparently) and I will fight tooth and nail for what I believe in against all odds
    Last edited by Christelle; 1st July 2017 at 03:31 PM.

ESTJ*Lord, please help me not to control everything, but if you need my help feel free to ask

And this is so typically me that I started laughing out loud when I saw it!

What an absolute gem of an article. Thanx for sharing all your experience with us ZoŽ. It makes seeing the pitfalls for each personality just so much easier
    Last edited by Christelle; 1st July 2017 at 03:42 PM.