Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: October Daily Weigh in 2017

Blog Entries

Pleased to say my 0.9 kg jump as a result of cheese has started to come off, only 0.3 kg to go to be where I was a few days ago.
    Yesterday evening was tough, as the restaurant we go to on Thursdays does a lovely veal scolapini and I watched my friend eat it whilst I had rather dried out liver and bacon. I declined the gravy but on balance with the way liver is cooked here (in tiny bits and overcooked)in future I'll take the bit of thickening in the onion gravy.
    Rosemary

I am happy for you RM

I have sts again today.
    Trust the process, the results will come

Down 1lb, so back to normal.

Blog Entries

Joining in late as I just re-committed and finished Phase I (Oct 9-13)

09 209.0 lbs
    10 207.0
    11 204.6
    12 202.6
    13 201.6 wondering if the parsnip/carrot mash was too carbs...or I just reached the end of the water weight
    14 200.4 suggestion my period may be arriving...a week early
    15 199.6 and yes my period arrived. But I also added in some milk to start Phase II so the good news is that it doesn’t seem to have impacted my weight. During next week I will have a decaf latte (much more milk) to see if quantity is a factor
    16 201.0 different scales plus travelling until midnight so I'm pretty happy with this. 1-2 cheats: I ate the croutons & dressing with my beef ceasar salad (I switched to beef to get more fat to keep me going), and then had some pretzels on the plane, but 3+ hrs later so I'm not sure if this counts as a cheat rather than just bad carbs
    17 202.4 finding this hard to believe. I guess it could still be travelling & change in elevation/temp. That or the chili I had yesterday had a LOT of nasties in it. I also realised a need a new set of scales so they should arrive tomorrow
    Last edited by hejoba; Yesterday at 03:41 PM.
    Starting again. again.

I saw a 300gm drop and is back under 90.
    It does not really make sense because I had a couple of whiskey's last night. But I'll take it!
    Trust the process, the results will come

The scales were back up this morning. No surprise as I went to a work do where the food was absolutely awful. Except for a few canapes, it was drowning in sugar and nasties. I succumbed to chocolate cake as I was so hungry and getting a bit tiddly.
    Dear Stomach,you are bored,not hungry. So shut up.

Blog Entries

Nearly back to where I was 6 days ago in spite of cream yesterday. My system is weird- gain .9 kgs with cheese but lose with cream. But as I'm a bit congested in the nasal and throat area no dairy except butter for a while.
    Rosemary

Blog Entries

GW- like you I wonder why does food for events have to be sugar laden. My birthday party had entree and main low carb and everybody raved about it and had no idea it was low carb. Mind you the N.Y. cheesecake wasn't low carb, but had no base so just the sugar in the cheesecake bit.
    It can put me off going out sometimes.
    Rosemary

Blog Entries

Hejoba - as you lost a lb overnight don't worry if it's water weight or fat. It's gone now so well done.
    Rosemary

Blog Entries

Four weeks of almost sugar free (except once where it was in food I was served and couldn't escape).
    Last week saw quite a few P3 days and that's reflected in a modest loss of 0.3 kgs, and up 0.1 kg on my lightest weight. Still having "wanting" to eat dessert when I dine out (especially tiramasu) but it's no where near as intense as the cravings in week 1 where I'd stand waiting to order coffee next to the cabinet full of cakes thinking "go on have one, you can restart tomorrow" which I knew I wouldn't enjoy but still wanted anyway.
    Rosemary