Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: January 2018 daily weigh in

Absolutely weighing before or after drinking cups of coffee makes a difference. I'm up 0.1kg so bobbing around 7. 4kg which is better than around 80kg.

Good luck with the houses Gilli. The morning headaches must be really frustrating; are you getting enough salt and vitamin D? I'm currently feeling better taking vit d and fish oils.

I do hope you have a successful and happy day

Hope your head feels good all day, Gilli & good luck with house hunting. I hope you find what you want quickly. I only looked at this house and decided to buy it on the spot for their asking price. I truly love our home.

I'm down just a bit, .4 lbs to 156.5.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd_Alto View Post
    Good luck with the viewings Gilli - thank goodness for iPhones to keep track of "which house is which"....how far west are you going?

PS I do that with weighing sometimes - check out the weight of water in a glass when weighing after drinking...
    Glad its not just me then Sue. Our next phase of the move is to Devon, where OH will be working from the beginning of March.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
    Absolutely weighing before or after drinking cups of coffee makes a difference. I'm up 0.1kg so bobbing around 7. 4kg which is better than around 80kg.

Good luck with the houses Gilli. The morning headaches must be really frustrating; are you getting enough salt and vitamin D? I'm currently feeling better taking vit d and fish oils.

I do hope you have a successful and happy day
    Thanks Pat. Definitely OK for salt because had been having sea salt in my water during and since the tummy upset which hit during the 14 day blitz. Took VitD again for the first time since illness, together with Mg citrate, VitK2, Circumin and a biokult capsule.

74kg is my ideal weight according to BMI scales, so quite envious that you are there bobbing around. Look forward to bobbing with you eventually.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smwcbrie View Post
    Hope your head feels good all day, Gilli & good luck with house hunting. I hope you find what you want quickly. I only looked at this house and decided to buy it on the spot for their asking price. I truly love our home.

I'm down just a bit, .4 lbs to 156.5.

A loss is a loss Brie, so well done. Think what might have happened if the donut had tempted you enough. Thanks for the good luck wishes.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD