Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: January 2018 Blitz - What's on the menu

Trying to see if I can remember how to post a photo.
    If it works, here was my breakfast!

B - scrambled eggs, prawns, tomatoes

L - Tandoori chicken, salad

S - Beef bolognaise, leeks, will try a little rice pasta - which I have never had before so will be interesting how it affects my weight and if it is worth it. Not much of a pasta fan but my sons could live on it, so it would be good to find a pasta that has less wheat in it.
    Last edited by CatherineN; 13th January 2018 at 10:24 AM.
    I refuse to be a victim to the fake-food companies - 2018 is my year of iron-will resolve!

Club Plus Member

Today P2
    B - Porridge
    L - Waldorf salad (walnut oil, not nuts)
    D - Lamb curry
    Decaf tea and coffee, possibly a sq of chocolate and a small red wine

Blog Entries

Day 13

10:30am: decaf black coffee

11:30am: cold leftover fried egg, cold leftover roasted vegs, cold leftover olive oil/butter from the frying pan. It was delicious!

1:30pm - 2:30pm: Few bites of turkey salad (as I was making it while multi-tasking) - turkey, onion, celery, speedy mayo made with avocado oil

5:15pm: homemade chicken soup with bits of turkey in it too

8:30pm (at home, I cooked!): roast chicken, salad without leafy greens (celery, carrots, onions, tomato, olive oil), cooked leftover vegs (green beans, peppers, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, onion) with peas added in, seltzer water with lemon and lime wedge

I had a very domestically-active day today, cleaning, laundry, cooking, going up and down stairs constantly as I put things away or tended to the multiple loads of laundry. Never went outside but did a lot of walking and stair climbing and scrubbing!
    Phase 1 makes me feel like my vibrating nervous system has been switched off. Blissful calm.

Blog Entries

To better set the scene of my dinner at home, I poured OH’s wine, served him cheese and crackers, gave him cranberry jelly to have with his chicken, and brought him vanilla ice cream and a crispy chocolate chip cookie!

I paid no attention to his meal, and just focused on how lovely mine tasted.
    Phase 1 makes me feel like my vibrating nervous system has been switched off. Blissful calm.

Club Plus Member

Today P2
    B - kipper with butter, NLY
    L - Egg Mayo salad
    D - Chicken stir fry
    Decaf tea and coffee, 1 sq 81% chocolate, a little red wine

Today

B - egg, bacon, chopped red pepper cooked with the bacon (surprisingly yummy!)

L - Chicken cacciatore, red and green cabbage fried in butter

S - pork bolognaise, small amont of left-over rice, spinach
    (We are having a celebration weekend and my family are having pizza, which does not really appeal to me anyway)
    I refuse to be a victim to the fake-food companies - 2018 is my year of iron-will resolve!

B: lamb sausage, pork chop and salad

L:

D: lamb chops and broccoli
    NLY

Drinks: decaf coffee, water
    Last edited by Christelle; 14th January 2018 at 05:54 PM.
    Trust the process, the results will come

Blog Entries

Lazy start today so missed breakfast but had a lovely brunch of two,eggs and three rashers of bacon. Dinner will be a casserole of braising steak with veggies and celeriac mash. Drinks: water or decaf earl grey tea with lemon. NLY if I need anything else.

Where do you get your earl grey decaf from Florence?

B porridge

L p2 lasagne without pasta or cheese sauce just cheese. My mum made it as everyone else were having normal lasagne. Berries and whipped cream, bit of cheese.

Sorry to do that on lsst day of the blitz but it was my father and my sister's birthday weekend and I appreciated the effort that she'd gone to.