Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do I need to start again? Added Sweetners

Default Do I need to start again? Added Sweetners

I’m on day 2 and have stuck to everything and been really good but then in the evening had a yoghurt I thought was NLY but it had sweetners in. Do I need to start again from tomorrow and do another 7 days on phase one as sugar is my weakness.

Blog Entries

Hello mcbeanfam, welcome to the forum.

A normal phase 1 is 5 days. If after 5 days you seem to be rid of the three conditions, discussed by Zoe in her books, then you can move on to phase 2. Should you feel that the sweetened yogourt has set you back, then there is no harm in starting 5 days clean phase 1 tomorrow and seeing where you are at the end of that 5 days.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Blog Entries

As this is your first time then I'd highly recommend that you do a completely clean 5 days P1. That's tgevminimum to get on top of the 3 conditions and as you mentioned sugar is your weakness you may have one or more of them as they all drive sugar cravings. Good luck.
    Rosemary

What yogurt exactly did you eat because it’s unusual for lny to have sweetener in?

Buenos días, me gustaría preguntaros qué puedo hacer porque la primera vez que empecé la dieta me ha ido fenomenal. No he tenido ningún tipo de tentación y lo he hecho limpia limpia. Sin embargo, desde después de Navidad todo es más complicado. La he empezado tres veces y siempre, por una razón o por otra, caigo. Soy adicta a las harinas (sobre todo pan).
    Gracias por la paciencia y por la atención.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Buenos días, me gustaría preguntaros qué puedo hacer porque la primera vez que empecé la dieta me ha ido fenomenal. No he tenido ningún tipo de tentación y lo he hecho limpia limpia. Sin embargo, desde después de Navidad todo es más complicado. La he empezado tres veces y siempre, por una razón o por otra, caigo. Soy adicta a las harinas (sobre todo pan).
    Gracias por la paciencia y por la atención.
    Virginia says:

Good morning, I would like to ask what I can do because the first time I started the diet I have been phenomenal. I have not had any kind of temptation and I have made it clean. However, since after Christmas everything is more complicated. I've started it three times and always, for one reason or another, I fall. I'm addicted to flour (especially bread).
    Thanks for the patience and for the attention.

Good morning Virginia. Take a deep breath. You have done this before so you can do it again. Tell yourself the bread and other flour based items are for your children not for you. You would not steal your children's food, so you know you must leave it for them. Plan for yourself 5 days of phase 1 meals and write it down, tell your children this is your food which they must not take because you are making changes to your life in order to be healthy.

Start your 5 day Phase 1 and post your daily menus here on the forum and this time know that you will do a full five days.

Buenos días, Virginia. Respira hondo. Usted ha hecho esto antes para que pueda hacerlo de nuevo. Diga usted mismo que el pan y otros artículos basados en la harina son para sus niños no para usted. Usted no robaría la comida de sus niños, así que usted sabe que usted debe dejarla para ellos. Planee usted mismo 5 días de las comidas de la fase 1 y escríbalo, dígale a sus hijos que este es su alimento que no deben tomar porque usted está haciendo cambios en su vida para estar sano.

Comienza tu 5 día de fase 1 y publica tus menús diarios aquí en el foro y esta vez sabrás que harás cinco días completos.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Buenos días Gilli. Gracias por la ayuda. Voy a conseguirlo otra vez.

dia 1. Desayuno. 1 café descafeinado con hielo. 2 huevos. 1 yogurt blanco con una cucharada de avena.

Blog Entries

Virginia says:

Good Morning Gilli. Thanks for the help. I'm going to get it again.

Day 1. Breakfast. 1 decaffeinated coffee with ice. 2 eggs. 1 white yogurt with a tablespoon of oats.

Good morning Virginia. I am very glad to see you are still with us. As a general rule, when you do phase 1 again it is better not to mix carbohydrate and fat. However, I realise that the language barrier does not assist with understanding the details of the Harcombe Diet and a mixing phase 1 will be better than no phase 1 at all.

Wishing you the very best for your five days of phase 1. Keep posting your progress.

Buenos días, Virginia. Estoy muy contenta de ver que todavía está con nosotros. Como regla general, cuando vuelva a hacer la fase 1, es mejor no mezclar carbohidratos y grasas. Sin embargo, me doy cuenta de que la barrera del idioma no ayuda a entender los detalles de la dieta harcombe y una fase de mezcla 1 será mejor que ninguna fase 1 en absoluto.

Le deseamos lo mejor para sus cinco días de la fase 1. Sigue publicando tu progreso.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Club Member

Virginia says:

Good Morning Gilli. Thanks for the help. I'm going to get it again.

Day 1. Breakfast. 1 decaffeinated coffee with ice. 2 eggs. 1 white yogurt with a tablespoon of oats.

Club Member

Sorry Gilli, I was doing a translation as you were posting.