Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do I need to start again? Added Sweetners

Gracias por los ánimos. Hoy me he encontrado mejor, he comenzado bien, pero a mitad de tarde no he podido evitar tomar un trozo de pan y de bollo dulce... no ha sido mucho, pero me pongo triste porque no sé si podré luchar contra mí misma y vencer...
    lo seguiré intentando, de verdad...

Gracias porque contar con vosotros me ayuda mucho.

Blog Entries

Virginia said:
    Thanks for the cheering. Today I found myself better, I started well, but in the middle of the afternoon I could not avoid taking a piece of bread and a sweet bun ... it has not been much, but I'm sad because I do not know if I can fight against myself and overcome...
    I'll keep trying, really ...

Thank you because having you helps me a lot.

You can do this Virginia, but only you can make it happen. Deciding what your priorities are will help you avoid food which is not good for you. If you want to be slim and healthy more than you want to eat the piece of bread then you will succeed. We are all here to help when you need us.

Puedes hacer esto Virginia, pero solo tú puedes hacerlo. Decidir cuáles son sus prioridades lo ayudará a evitar alimentos que no son buenos para usted. Si desea ser delgado y saludable más de lo que desea comer el trozo de pan, tendrá éxito. Todos estamos aquí para ayudar cuando nos necesite.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Blog Entries

Virginia I know sometimes the cravings get really bad but if you can resist them, slowly the cravings will finish. Each time you give in makes it a little harder. I know for you it's difficult as you have to have bread and cakes for your children. Get back on plan as soon as you can.

Virginia, sé que a veces los antojos se ponen muy malos, pero si puedes resistirlos, lentamente los antojos terminarán. Cada vez que te rindes lo hace un poco más difícil. Sé por ti que es difícil ya que tienes que tener pan y pasteles para tus hijos. Vuelva al plan tan pronto como pueda.
    Rosemary