Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Mini-Blitz thread

I could not get myself to open the bottle. It was just such a special gift that I cannot fathom opening it.
    The real problem is that it is not really being enjoyed in the state it is in, is it?

I am very happy I did not have drink last night ( I really am focused to get to my NW). I am down a whopping 0.8kg and extremely happy about that.
    I have now re-tested chicken and chicken meat seems fine. It will just be with which spices I buy my chicken next time. I do not think I will be buying from that chicken take away shop again. When we have stock take we get given lunch on the Saturday afternoon (today) and it always is Nando's. Will be interesting to see if I react to this one too. For this reason I have decided to have a smaller breakfast today as I know lunch will be pretty big.

Hope you enjoyed your wine Gilli. I am sure you will find it no hardship to leave it again after you had your couple of glasses last night.

Thank you for your support Brie. I definitely gotten to that stage where I do not feel guilty about having items. As you say - life is for living too
    Trust the process, the results will come

Blog Entries

Well done Christelle. That is a good loss.

I did enjoy wine last night, but as you say I will leave it again for a while now. I told OH I would freeze the rest of the bottle for cooking in the future, but he said he would drink it tonight. (I might freeze it anyway in ice cube trays).

Thank you everyone who supported us during this mini-blitz, especially Christelle and Brie. I did not achieve the milk-free state, but I did manage without cheese or cream and have decided they do not seem to be stopping the weight loss.

Today I am down to 13:2.4, but suspect that is partially de-hydration as I drank wine rather than water last night. I will not be surprised to go up again when I have had sufficient water, but maybe I should try to drink water earlier in the day - taking the leaf out of Hejoba's book - so that it has been absorbed or passed through by weigh-in time.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Happy to hear that you are getting on with the chicken, Christelle. And the great loss!! I'm sure you will find the right time to open the JW, whether it's this month, this year or years down the line. Or, never and it'll be the memory you savor when you look at the gift. THAT is still enjoyment of the thing, IMO.

Gilli, well done on the loss. Is there anything that works in keeping it off if it is in fact partial dehydration? Eating less for your meals?

I too have really appreciated you ladies on this mini. Next time you want to do it, I'm totally in.

I'm down, but it's probably because the smooth move kicked in like WHOA yesterday, LOL. I didn't even get on the treadmill just in case things went south, HAHA. So, I'm down .7 to 153.3. Today the plan is to go light. I had the two eggs for breakfast, but no bacon. I did have a spoon of instant coffee in my large travel cup, with a bit of heavy cream because I really enjoy it. The rest of the day will be herbal tea & water because I do intend on running this morning after we hit the grocery store. Then fish & light veg for lunch and dinner (salmon & tuna or mackerel perhaps). Just light & easy and we'll see what tomorrow brings. I've got a ton of cleaning to do as well so maybe can be super active. Will be good.

Hope you're having a lovely Saturday! It's cold and overcast here. Jake has her FIRST driver's behind-the-wheel-training with the instructor this afternoon. Never been behind the wheel (I'm tragically a law-abider in this area with the kids - no license, no driving). I've got to get her into the Jeep to see what's what before we go. Exciting times ahead!!

Well done for your loss too, Brie and fantastically done to both Gilli and Hejoba
    I agree with you about the JW, Brie. I'm sure there will be a special time for me to open it and this time around was not it.
    I succumbed to the whiskey tonight. I still had some in an open bottle of Chivas Regal and I had one of those. I know this might slow my weighloss, but it is the decision I made tonight. I enjoyed it and tomorrow I'm back in full force.
    I think I should remain on phase 1 with some phase2 meals scattered inbetween. I am too scared to have cream after my 1kg gain the last time
    Trust the process, the results will come

I think it's a good idea to take it slow. You've been through the wringer the past several weeks for sure trying to figure it all out. I'm actually not 100% sold that I'm good on the cream, because I only have a bit in one cup a day... it's always a bit nerve racking to me to introduce something new. I keep waiting for a heavy gain.

Holding thumbs for you!