Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What the Actual ****?

What is it with carbs ? No-one ever reports anyone for giving children a meatfree diet, or a fat free diet for that matter!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronn View Post
    What is it with carbs ? No-one ever reports anyone for giving children a meatfree diet, or a fat free diet for that matter!
    Although I do believe that a vegan diet is NOT recommended for under 5's xxx
    Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution. Anne O'Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Anne O View Post
    I can almost feel your sense of relief and getting that out of your system Mat LOL xx
    Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronn View Post
    Sooooo true!

"Don't cut carbs - it is too restrictive and you should never remove a whole food group!"

"Vegan is fine though"

I think vegan is fin! - Fin as in the 'end'
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I get bored enough with food without going vegan as well and also trying to eat real food - actually, is that even possible?
    Last edited by Anne O; 23rd May 2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution. Anne O'Neil

That is unbelievable, feel very angry right now, but also wary that there could be more to the story than meets the eye.

That's bloody awful ... and I totally agree with the title of this post :-)

Actually speechless, but knowing that this is coming to a family court near you soon...
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

I absolutely despair when I read things like this. I feel enraged...but also incredibly sad that a child's well being is being threatened by such idiocy. Both her health and her family life( a custody battle?? ffs! ) are at stake.
    Dear Stomach,you are bored,not hungry. So shut up.

Yes, it is all infuriating and to think that this family may actually have their child taken from them for trying to keep her healthy and off medication! Yes Linda, I agree, this could very easily happen right here in the UK, in any country in fact and for what? PROFITS, that is what!! Nothing but pure greed... keep her sick and she needs to have medication which is costly and her family will have to pay!

And yet Dr Joanne McCormack posted this link about lchf and childhood type 1. Talk about left and right hand not cooperating.

https://asweetlife.org/how-a-low-car...pe-1-diabetes/
    One is too many a thousand not enough.