Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tom Watson reverses his T2DM

Quote Originally Posted by Lindam View Post
    Not going to get too excited here: the chances of labour getting into power are diminishing by the minute whilst they don't clear the party of allegations of anti-semitism and liaison with terrorists - whether the allegations are true or untrue - they are tainted by those allegations. The Green Party is destroying itself over the sex and gender debacle - women are being called non-men in their literature. (Google Green Party and Challenor) Lib dems are following the Green Party. And don't get me started on the Conservatives. I have literally no political option open to me.

On the 100th anniversary of women winning the vote - I have no one to vote for.

Screaming Lord Sutch is starting to look like a viable option.
    I shall be defacing my ballot paper again.. I love our (Labour) MP and have told her to her face that whilst Corbyn Momentum (Irony alert - [ strike ] is the markup to produce the line-through) is in charge of the Labour Party; I can never vote for them!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Quote Originally Posted by Lindam View Post
    Nope, they are also spouting the GP, Lib Dem sex/gender stuff. I have no wish to be labelled a cis woman or non man and have a front hole.

I refuse to allow the patriarchy to label me in that manner.

And yes, that just might be classed as an arrestible offence ie hate speech, these days.

I'm going to shut up now before I get myself arrested and I apologise for threadjacking!

Anybody interested look up womansplaceuk
    I'm reporting you to South Yorkshire Police for a 'Non Crime Hate Speech'

The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

quaking in my middle class ankle boots Mat!
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

Haven't the police got enough to do without taking notes on non-crimes?

There's only one thing for it Linda, you'll have to run for office yourself.

She’d get my vote!

Well that's one more than I'd expected - thank you for that vote of confidence Sarah xx
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

You’re welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by MrJDW View Post
    Haven't the police got enough to do without taking notes on non-crimes?

There's only one thing for it Linda, you'll have to run for office yourself.
    If you want a giggle - listen to their Commissioner try and justify it! - He gets roasted!! And rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    If you want a giggle - listen to their Commissioner try and justify it! - He gets roasted!! And rightly so.

Link???

I'm a parliamentary candidate now - you have to gift me information and feed it to me

Here: