Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gary Fettke cleared and issued with an apology!

Default Gary Fettke cleared and issued with an apology!

Hi all
    I heard this yesterday afternoon but we were all sworn to secrecy until Gary and Belinda posted their note at 8.30am Tazmania time. Here it is.

Marika did a quick post on it as soon as their comment was up.

Like Tim - it's incredible that this can happen to a doctor in this century, but we know that fake food is involved in public health guidelines and nowhere more so than Australia. The Dietitians of Australia will be choking on their cereal this morning!

Bye for now - Zoe
    "Those who are enlightened before the others are condemned to pursue that light in spite of others." Christopher Columbus ("1492")

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    Hi all
    I heard this yesterday afternoon but we were all sworn to secrecy until Gary and Belinda posted their note at 8.30am Tazmania time. Here it is.

Marika did a quick post on it as soon as their comment was up.

Like Tim - it's incredible that this can happen to a doctor in this century, but we know that fake food is involved in public health guidelines and nowhere more so than Australia. The Dietitians of Australia will be choking on their cereal this morning!

Bye for now - Zoe
    I almost spat my coffee out when I read that!

Club Member

This has to bring about change more quickly.

I just hope the prat of a consultant at Addenbrookes who wanted me to have bariatric surgery, live on 800 calories and have orlistat as well, reads this outcome, she was definitely tied into pharma companies for research funding and was really anti LCHF and/or THD when I explained it.

I wish I had reported her.

Terrific news, thanks for telling us Zoe.

I hope you are right Christine (about change being on its way more quickly, rather than about a bent consultant). I think when people are paid by companies with a commercial interest in the outcome of research and advice to patients then never mind "conflicts of interest" and the professional regulation of that area of behaviour, they are probably guilty of fraud and should be treated as serious criminals. How long ago was your consultation at Addenbrookes?
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

The whole situation reads like the fictional ramblings of some mad conspiracy theorist. Sadly it is real but hopefully this ruling will be the beginning of the end for such spurious allegations.

Club Member

I am still in time to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineJ View Post
    I am still in time to complain.
    Do it!!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I wonder what the public reaction will be from the choking dieticians after they've gotten their sawdust down???
    Dear Stomach,you are bored,not hungry. So shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by grumbleweed View Post
    I wonder what the public reaction will be from the choking dieticians after they've gotten their sawdust down???
    That they always believed in JERF and LCHF but were too frightened of being disciplined to offer it to their patients/clients.

... and there will be a huge rush to go on CPD learning activities in relation to JERF and LCHF.

... and there will be a huge amount of re-marketing by Big Food on their labels to show that their product is minimally processed (lies)

Cynic? Moi?
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

Oui je pense ��.

Mais c’est une bonne idee n’est ce pas?
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO