Thread: this one really upsets me on so many levels

Default this one really upsets me on so many levels

Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution. Anne O'Neil

I saw that, and I’m with you!

It is a shocking waste of the world's natural resources to create an unnatural food stuff for animals including humans to consume, not to mention the devastation of species that most of the world will now never get to see and all for what? The vegan way of life perhaps? To feed an over-developed human race who seem to think they have an entitlement to everything and also seem to think they are somehow superior to all other life on this planet? As I said a bit earlier to someone. We have overpopulated this planet and we seem to think it exists only for us. Time we started accepting that the planet exists and is struggling with our abuse of it! :'(
    Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution. Anne O'Neil

Why do we need to feed animals with soyabeans? It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie View Post
    Why do we need to feed animals with soyabeans? It doesn't make sense.
    Nope, it doesn't make sense... My not feed them with the food they ought to eat? Why not use the land that is already sitting doing nothing all over the world? Why grow so much soy in the first place?? Grrr xx

Why grow soybeans to feed pigs when they could turn so much of our waste in this country into pork for us, if only it was properly treated and regulated? It’s just so short sighted not to investigate this possibility further!

The sound was not great on my video...and was thare a translation/subtitles for the woman speaking?
    Are these soybean crops used only as animal feed, or for humans also? If they are, show this video to a vegan...and see what they say. I'd be curious.
    Dear Stomach,you are bored,not hungry. So shut up.

And if gm soy beans are bad for humans, surely they're not doing pigs or chooks any good either. And then we eat them?
    Rosemary

This is the real reason why people think meat eating is bad for the environment.... If you let cows eat grass and allow them to create more topsoil for grass then winner! Dig up and kill hectares to grow soy.. loser!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’